Guest jsunC

Dreams

I had a dream that I was at a party, and these guys were making fun of me because I was drinking rye. I went downstairs and ended up in my kitchen were a few of my friends were hanging out. One of my friends said something and I had insulted him. He got REALLY angry and stormed out of my house. Another friend and I tried to get him to come back but he started attacking me with a mace and then a flame thrower. After being chased around it cut to the guy that was originally trying to help me burning me with the flame thrower and all of a sudden I was in a 30 gallon drum being burned alive, then I woke up.

last night i had a dream that my best friend moved into my aunt's basement suite. he has this old '89 GMC Jimmy that hes been talking about restoring and converting into an offroad truck. anyways, in the dream he told me that he was putting it for sale tomorrow. i guess i didnt like that too much, so i employed this kid we both gave a rough time in highschool (who we were apparently friends with now) to help me steal the truck and vandalize the interior. we got at it right in his driveway with exacto knives carving up the seats and dashboard. i realized we were in plain view of his house, so decided to leave. i got out and pushed the truck while darren steered and momentum took us away. the funny thing was, we ended up near his old house (which was about 5-10km away) and couldnt find a good place to ditch the truck. somehow at this point i had a few beers in me and one in my hand, i turned a corner and went up a hill (still with the engine not on) and a cop came up behind me, lights on. all of a sudden we were surrounded by cops, there were a couple on the roof across the street pointing shot guns, and one RIGHT in front of the truck with a sniper rifle. i got out of the truck, got arrested and taken away. on the way to the "lougheed community police station" i asked what i was being arrested for, he told me the truck had been reported stolen, then i remembered i told my buddy to report it stolen just in case someone saw the for sale sign and stole it. i told them i knew the owner and it was a mistake, the cop said "i know, but i have to take you down to the station" on the way there, we encounter something that looked like road work, but really it was some engineers parting a huge field to make way for two battleships and an aircraft carrier that had to make an 8-point turn to leave. i dont remember a chunk, but the next thing i do remember was explaining the story to my mum, who was at my aunts house, then going downstairs and telling my buddy, who had been woken up by the police. my story was that i stole it and tore it up because i didnt think he'd be able to sell it and he'd get more money for writing it off. he was all happy, until i told him we were drinking and then he got mad because i didnt invite him. then i woke up.

I had a dream that Wal-Mart opened up an amusement park near this military armoury that I frequent and they were all "DON'T PARK YOUR CAR AT THE ARMOURY OR THEY WILL FUCK IT UP PARK IT SOMEWHERE ELSE" and when I got there I just parked it there and was about to go into the park and I remembered I forgot to move the car to another parking space but the army guys already took it away. So then I spent a little while wandering around using the "panic" button to find the car and it was inside and the army guys put a whole load of dirty tools and stuff inside the car to fuck with me. Then the general comes along and starts yelling at me, and I eventually took all the crap out of the car and drove off.

Weirdest dream ever, and not very realistic to real life.

i like to call the panic button, "the fish finder". if u are in a sea of cars in a parking lot and u forgot where u parked, press it and it calls to u!!!!

also u guys are lucky to get decent sleep to have dreams. last night i was tanked, and i had the old drunk sleep. i couldnt. i was up like every 10 minutes it felt like. i just couldnt sleep.

It's also great to fuck with people as they walk by your car. Except mine doesn't have a very good range, so you have to be able to hide.

this is true, i have scared the crap right outta old people.

i had a dream that i went out with this chick that i know for ice cream, i ending up waking up, because my pillow was soaked from licking it. i was so sure it was hairy ice cream!

I recently just had a dream where I talked to myself. I don't even know how to explain it... I was sitting infront of me and we were talking about us... It still boggles my mind. Too bad I can't remember what I said to me... other than the word Psychosis. Cool.

Haha I hate the dreams where you die. You immediately twitch in your bed as if you've been shot or smashed into the ground, then you wake up. I always get these weird dreams when I trip over a log and shudder awake.

Edited by Doormat

Guest jsunC

I was at my girlfriends house the other night, and i fell asleep on her bed. I dreamt i was a fireman, and i was gonna climb the ladder to go in a burning building, but the ladder was extremely hot so i pulled my hand off really fast and woke up. For about 4 seconds i was convinced i'd just burned myself. It was just a really weird feeling.

Edited by jsunC

I was at my girlfriends house the other night, and i fell asleep on her bed. I dreamt i was a fireman, and i was gonna climb the ladder to go in a burning building, but the ladder was extremely hot so i pulled my hand off really fast and woke up.

For about 4 seconds i was convinced i'd just burned myself. It was just a really weird feeling.

It's because you are in the Matrix.

I was at my girlfriends house the other night, and i fell asleep on her bed. I dreamt i was a fireman, and i was gonna climb the ladder to go in a burning building, but the ladder was extremely hot so i pulled my hand off really fast and woke up. For about 4 seconds i was convinced i'd just burned myself. It was just a really weird feeling.

I've had dreams like that, where you wake up and are convinced the effects of the dream are real. Naely, ants in your bed (I was convinced for about 10 minutes after that one) and bees having hepatitis.

Last night I had a dream involving cross-country skiing. All you need to know is that, during the course of a race, I caught up to and skiied beside some hot Swedish chick. An excellent dream, if I may say so myself.

Guest jsunC

Shorty after you fall asleep do you guys ever wake up, because it feels like you got smoked in the head with a pillow? I always wake up disorientated, and my ears feel tingly. It's really hard to explain, but it used to happen to me quite a lot when i was younger, and it happened again recently

I nap all the time.

I love napping. I nap atleast twice a day.

If I'm out, or if someone's over, I make them nap with me.

It's usually a less than heterosexual moment.

And I always have the best dreams when I wake up and fall asleep a bunch of times.

Like once, I had a dream that I had a bald spot, and I was at this camp. So I combed my hair on this really drastic sidepart, and no one knew.

Then, we were climbing a mountain of broken cement, using these ropes to haul us up, a boy started playing the ropes like some crazy guitar. We all broke into song.