Guest jsunC

Dreams

Buahahaha! I was depressed and I never napped. I just slept 'til 1 in the afternoon. Which is 2 hours earlier than I slept 'til today. But I get max 4-5 hours of sleep a night during the week so that's why.

And jeez Ninja, thanks for your sig, it was deeply depressing.

I'm just kidding around, pretty much everything is a sign of depression these days. Napping does rock my socks.

My life is still a black abyss....

=(

Edit:

Oh, it's from Trainspotting....

*shrugs*

But I got it from the Trainspotting techno remix. So, it's not depressing at all.

Edited by NinjaStyle

the thing about the baldspot made me lol.

and adam, maybe you just need to nap with the right person..

sydney: how do you make people nap with you? i went to a friends house once and they decided to watch children of the corn but it turned out to be super lame so i just rolled over in the reclining chair and napped. this is unusual because i can't sleep around other people very well.

Edited by Lauren

Just had a pretty cool dream. I was walking around a Wee Book Inn (used book store, I fuckin love them.) Anyways I'm feeling really great just walking in circles and checking out all the different books. One book in particular catches my eye. It's leather-bound and it's absolutly beatiful, a lovely dark brown and there's a simple pentagram on the front. It's a very large, heavy book and I know it has to be quite old but it's in excellent condition, the pages are still white. It even smells good. What's unusual is that when I pick it up to admire it I have these strange feelings of anxiety and apprehension. I flip open the book somewhere towards the end and find some music composed complete with lyrics, which I think is cool but I don't pay very much attention to it. I continue to flip through it and discern that the book is actually a play. Intrigued as to what the play is called I finally flip to the first page. It's simple called "Faust". I must have this book, and I finally notice the price tag. Only $48. I very much need to have this book so I approach the sales lady and reach into my wallet. Inbetween a few $20's I have one $50 bill so I use that to pay. The sales woman tries talking to me but I don't remember what she says, I was too engrossed in the book. I evn leave the store without getting my change... and I wake up.

Wow Meg, that's like a world record or something.

I wish I could remember my dreams in that much detail. I can remember them once in awhile, but it's usually gone within a few minutes of waking up. Still I've had some good ones. Lastnight's was particularly adventurous, as they usually are.

sydney: how do you make people nap with you? i went to a friends house once and they decided to watch children of the corn but it turned out to be super lame so i just rolled over in the reclining chair and napped. this is unusual because i can't sleep around other people very well.

Okay, what you do, is spoon them.

Then tell them that if they make a noise, or tell anyone they're dead.

It's like rape, only napping.

Or, if you're less violent, just say "I'm having a nap. You should nap with me." Curl up, and nap.

Most of my friends like to nap, so making someone nap isn't that hard.

Oh, also... I beat Meg.

I was really sick once, and slept until 6:30.

Edited by NinjaStyle

Guest jsunC

i had a dream i was my best friend. It was fucking weird, i knew i was me, but i was in my best friends body... but i wasn't me... i dunno how to explain it, it was messed up though.

I'm jealous of all you assholes with weird/eccentric dreams. My dreams are always a slightly skewed variation of what happened to me either that day or in the near past. The last dream that I remember was when I passed out drunk one night and I dreamt the same thing happened except I ended up in the hospital on oxygen, so when I woke up I was confused as to whether I was actually hospitalized or not.

I had a fucked up dream that I was an astronaut in space, and I crash-landed on Venus, and it was really similar to Earth. The volcanic appearance and uninhabibility was just a hologram the Venusians projected so we never bothered them. I wandered around like an adventurer on Venus with my philosophy teacher from high school.

Aww.

The worst dream I ever had was one where my brother and I were floating on this raft or something on a really dark, gloomy-looking lake... he fell in the water and didn't come back up. It woke me up nearly in tears and shaking, I guess I love my little bro.

ps: Cole, your new avatar creeps me out! ;) I realize what it's from, but they're creepy little buggers.

Edited by kirbenvost