sodamntired

A Game I Just Thought Of At Work

Not the best Foo Fighters track, but not the worst. I didn't really love it or hate it when it first came out and I still don't really love it or hate it now.

In the Meantime - Spacehog

okay, i'm not going to say my opinion on this song cause i haven't really heard it

but the point of the "game" i thought up is you say a song that was really popular, you know, you heard it 7 times a day, you sang a long with it, you learned all the words, then many years later, you hear the song and say if it has got better over the years/months or it has got worse

i'm saying songs like Faith by Limp Bizkit or Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears

but if someone knows "The Grace" by Neverending White Lights with Dallas Green go ahead and review it.

i dont particularly mind britney spears, though i havent heard that song in like 8 years. all i can say is kudos to her, she's probably living off royalties in some big mansion at the moment. i dont hate a single song ive ever heard, and i dont care if people are gonna call me a teeny bopper for openly admitting to not minding her. i cant say im a fan of the typical britney spears fan however. anyway, that didn't really explain what i think about the song so much as her, but that was the best i could do.

seal - kiss by a rose

Didn't like it then. Don't like it now. But I have to laugh, since he's still doing that song to this day.

(Speaking of Batman Returns...)

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - U2

ah i remember when Gwen wasn't a whore.  you know what i still like it every once in a while

Chumbawumba - Tubthumper

Gwen isn't a whore ;)

I actually love Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me. I listen to it every so often. It's on my iPod.

Spice Up Your Life-Spice Girls

Edited by Jarrod