Has anyone out there seen "Waiting"? Finally rented it on the weekend, and it's hilarious... I pretty much had to see it after my friend pulled "the goat" on me at a bar and I had no clue what he was doing.

Opinions?

its alright

as a dedicated motivated worker (aka, lame) i didn't really like it though

the whole time i was watching it, i was thinking, "get to work! why don't you just do your job??? You're getting paid to show your dick to other people????"

god i'm lame

Guest jsunC

i found it pretty funny.. We played that gAME at my work for a while.. It's alwyas great to see a new persons reaction when ya give em the goat. fucking priceless

I've pulled of the bat wing and the brain(x2) now to friends of mine. A buddy of mine pulled off the brain by resting it on this chicks shoulder. I happened to be hitting on this chick at the time and when I saw this I almost died laughing.

Some dude invented "the cupcake" where he cut a hole in the bottom of a foam plate, tucked his balls through and put icing on top. I found this on the net and I'm actually really impressed with it... I need some foam plates!

I KNOW! I was amazed. I invented my own but it only works if you're wearing shorts, boxers or a bathing suit. what I did was I was at the beach with a friend and I tucked my boys out the side of my shorts and positioned myself so he would have a clear view and just had a normal conversation until he noticed. I call it "The Secret Agent"

it sucked because the whole time they were out, I kept scanning the beach hoping that no one would notice. I don't think anyone did though, otherwise I'd kick them in the ass and call them fags.

hahaha those are all great.

Back to my original post, a group of us went out drinking here in Ottawa...and my friend actually whipped his pants down infront of the entire bar and got a few of us with the goat - I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out, cause alot of people saw it. I hadn't seen the movie by that time, but I still got a few kicks in the ass because I was a fag.