Sign in to follow this  
mself084

Waiting

when i went to my first day at work the supervisor pulled me to the side and said "have you ever seen the movie waiting?" and i looked at him funny and said "yeah.." and he was like "okay good, 'cause we play that game here." and i was a little excited but they don't actually play it

LMAO! you're SO the type of person that'd join in aren't you?

Guest jsunC

come to my work, we started to play it again recently

is that why you like it? because you said "like" not "liked" so you must still like it, in spite of the genitals being brandied abou tin the back.

I liked it. But did anyone ever notice that Ryan Renolds plays the exact same character in all his movies, except for maybe Blade Trinity?

I just saw this last night. good movie

the guy who played Dean, is he the dude who's in those Mac commercials? those commercials are friggin annoying

I just saw this last night. good movie

the guy who played Dean, is he the dude who's in those Mac commercials? those commercials are friggin annoying

Yeah he is... He's in Dodgeball too

I thought so..

Also, I knew I recognized the fat busboy, ( I forget his name in the movie)

He's that dude with the growth hormone problem who had that website with the freestyle videos. (angrynakedpat.com if anyone remembers. it's not there anymore) He's also on Jimmy kimmel apparently

he's 30 years old!

He's in Accepted.

It's not a very good movie, unless your a teenager.

Hah, I was recommended this movie because I work in the food industry. I hope everyone realizes it was completely over-done and none of that stuff actually happens in restaurants.

Other than that. Ryan Reyonalds really does play the exact same character in every movie he's in. I wish that him being hot made it exusable, but it doesn't.

I love Ryan Reynolds! I don't care if it is the same character, it's always funny.

Hah, I was recommended this movie because I work in the food industry. I hope everyone realizes it was completely over-done and none of that stuff actually happens in restaurants.

Other than that. Ryan Reyonalds really does play the exact same character in every movie he's in. I wish that him being hot made it exusable, but it doesn't.

I disagree - doing stuff to peoples food, the language, the goofing around, guys hitting on young,/underage girls, the boss being a dick, the one woman who is a total freak show, the parties after work... it all happens. "The game" is a bit far-fetched... but having worked as a bartender for 2 years, I've seen all of the above.

Some of it happens, but never to the degree that they show in the movie. That was quite extreme- which was the point, of course. Although, I haven't worked in a restaurant kitchen where anyone does anything to people's food. At least not when I'm there.

I once kinda drooled a bit in a whopper when I was working the night shift and really tired... it was an accident