northshore

Bored, Are You?

what the shit? this thread is strange.

And believe it or not sean, i've been seeing lots of hawks in my neck of the woods too. in fact, one just downed a smaller bird in the parking lot right in front of my store. It was ripping it apart with it's talons and people stopped in their cars to watch.

I think we're cutting down too much of their woodland homes! they're so hungry they're coming to the city for some grub.

Edited by Kyle86

what the shit? this thread is strange.

And believe it or not sean, i've been seeing lots of hawks in my neck of the woods too. in fact, one just downed a smaller bird in the parking lot right in front of my store. It was ripping it apart with it's talons and people stopped in their cars to watch.

I think we're cutting down too much of their woodland homes! they're so hungry they're coming to the city for some grub.

Awesome.

Though that is most likely the reason we're seeing more of them.

Usually I just see them floating around office buildings.

Sorta related:

What's the difference between a crow and a raven? Cuz I saw the biggest fucking black, bird-thing of my life the other day. It was sitting in the middle of the sidewalk just staring at me, as if it was gonna lunge at me and rip my eyes out. Scary shit.

Guest jsunC
Birds are kinda boring.

i love birds they're so interesting.

Just last week i saw some smaller birds (blackbirds i think, not certain though) attacking a hawk. It looked so cool to see 3 tiny birds chasing a hawk, and the hawk barrel rolling to try and shake the birds off of him.

Ya that may have not been good for the windshiled

all birds have a use weather it's rodent population controll or garbage picking, but they all have one thing in common they make pretty damn good targets. LoL