Mr. Chips

Does anyone have lo-fi b-sides

i've got a lo-fi if you're still interested, Monsieur Chips.

Was going to put it up on ebay, but have been stalling due to it's a pain in the arse! :>

I haven't read the rules for the trading forum (if there are any). Do we discuss price etc. here? ;)

Hmmm... I'd like to get what I paid for it at least. I'm really embarrassed at how much I paid, though. :angry:

Maybe I will PM, heh. Or should I offer it up for some kind of bidding? Can you tell I'm a buyer and not a seller? : ;)

In what kind of range does "large sum of money" fall, Mr. Chips? B)

hehehehhe, I thought I may have had a reason to be embarrassed at how much I paid for it ;) Hmmm.... what kind of a range were you looking at? :> I can bend :>

Edited by Auqakuh

i doubt you'l get that much for it on E-bay, not really sure. It seems that I'l have to pull some money togheter and such. I'm not sure if i'l be able to buy it from you now. It was a while since i posted that, and well i've spent a lot of money since then. give me a few days.

Not a problem. I may try ebay for the heck of it... there must be other people with impulsive spending issues (like myself ;) ) out there. I bought it with a 'buy it now' on ebay a while back. It was the only one I've ever seen on ebay, so I'm not sure what it has sold for in the past (other than rumours of $200 range). The same items on ebay can fetch quite a difference in price sometimes, I've noticed.

This is madness I tell you... madness! That's way to much to ever spend on one cd...especially a cd with only 3 friggin songs!! Then again, i spend hundreds on plane tix to go see Matt in concert in Vancouver. So maybe i'm crazy too! ;)

omg that first link was a STEAL!!!!

i have a question, why are you in th emarket to sell your lo fi???

and are you willing to trade for other mg discs??

all sorts of reasons which i won't get into because often once i start babbling i can't stop and this is one of those moments and i just couldn't bear it tonight ;)

consequently, lo-fi has been sold :angry: i should have mentioned that in this thread. i am lo-fi-less. Lo-fi has a proud new owner.

ive got some advice 4 u

a) Try looking in some used record stores. You never know what you'll find.

B) You can try to buy it from someone on the internet but it'll probably cost a lot.

c) Go get the Edgefest 99 CD and buy Beautiful Midnight. That way you'll have Fated and Born To Kill and will only be missing our cover of Enjoy The Silence.

d) Home invasions.

e) Walk through the streets naked with 'LO-FI-B-SIDES' written on your chest and see who responds.

f) Try calling Dave Porter at Universal Music in Toronto and ask him. It was their idea in the first place. He might even do your laundry if you ask him nicely enough. Hell, he does mine when I'm in town.

g) Start a political party whose only agenda is to have it put back into production.

h) Find a girl or guy who has it, woo them, pretend to fall in love with them, steal the CD, and dump them flat.

i) Walk into reception at the Universal Music's head office with a machine gun and start screaming demands. That way you'll probably get a whole whack of other free shit as well.

> (Such as the Rammstein Live video!)

j) That's pretty much all I could come up with.

happy?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.