Mr. Chips

Does anyone have lo-fi b-sides

ive got some advice 4 u

a) Try looking in some used record stores. You never know what you'll find.

B) You can try to buy it from someone on the internet but it'll probably cost a lot.

c) Go get the Edgefest 99 CD and buy Beautiful Midnight. That way you'll have Fated and Born To Kill and will only be missing our cover of Enjoy The Silence.

d) Home invasions.

e) Walk through the streets naked with 'LO-FI-B-SIDES' written on your chest and see who responds.

f) Try calling Dave Porter at Universal Music in Toronto and ask him. It was their idea in the first place. He might even do your laundry if you ask him nicely enough. Hell, he does mine when I'm in town.

g) Start a political party whose only agenda is to have it put back into production.

h) Find a girl or guy who has it, woo them, pretend to fall in love with them, steal the CD, and dump them flat.

i) Walk into reception at the Universal Music's head office with a machine gun and start screaming demands. That way you'll probably get a whole whack of other free shit as well.

> (Such as the Rammstein Live video!)

j) That's pretty much all I could come up with.

happy?

the aussie 'hello time bomb' single has 'enjoy the silence' and 'fated'; not that difficult to find one of those. i (accidentally, really... no.. really) have two of them.

I might be new but I thought Id post on how rediculous it would be to pay that kind of money for like three songs you can rip off kazaa.. I believe in helping out matt and not screwing him over *thats why I still purchase cds that are in circulation* but paying 200 bucks for a cd thats out of print.. cute idea if it were helping matt I SUPPOSE but.. really. its an inlay and a case. ;) but if it helps you sleep at night rock on.. *when I found out my mom didnt sell my loser anthems cd for 2 dollars I know I was able to sleep at night.. * but actually if you collect and you think its cool rock on, its just too much money for something so material..

sell it on ebay and take the piss out on someone who will actually give you that kind of money.. rock on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.