Ryan44

Favorite Video Game

What is your fave video game of all time?

I have cut back my hours at work, so i have found myself playing again. Its been close to a year since I had a day of only games, but I have accomplished it agian.

I would have to say my fave would have to be the Call Of Duty franchise, on the computer. Halflife 2 is a close second.

I love war games, and like most guys, i love shooters. there is a fairly new one called Hitman: Blood Money. Its nuts, so fun, gotta be stealthy, and u can kill guys in all sorts of ways! so fun!

first person shooters, are my favorite. Counter strike, F.E.A.R, Splinter cell *not really a first person shooter* and Evil genius is one of my favorite rpg kinda game.

There's too many to list so i'll do it by multiplayer and single player.

Multi:

1. Rainbow Six 3 (xbox)

2. Wolfenstein (xbox)

3. Ghost Recon (xbox)

4. Call of Duty 2 (xbox 360)

5. Goldeneye (n64)

6. Starcraft (pc)

Single:

1. Earthbound (snes)

2. NHL '94 (snes)

3. The legend of Zelda (snes)

4. Ogre Battle (N64)

5. Rock N' Roll racing (snes)

6. Harvest Moon (n64)

Zelda: A Link To The Past, Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask

The Prince Of Persia Series

GTA

Devil May Cry

God Of War

Thats about the extent of my gaming. I don't really play much anymore though. Maybe that new Zelda will get me going again.

of all time : Finaly Fantasy VII

currently : Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires

God of War is the best game i've ever played for ps2

Edited by Kyle86

Zelda: A Link To The Past, Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask

The Prince Of Persia Series

GTA

Devil May Cry

God Of War

Thats about the extent of my gaming. I don't really play much anymore though. Maybe that new Zelda will get me going again.

Oblivion.

I rented dynasty warriors 5, it's some pretty mindless fun.

Does anyone have xbox live? I don't play nearly as much as I used to, but it'd be cool to hook up with some fellow Nf'ers.

As of right now, I am all over Hitman: Blood Money.

Forever more tho, I will always love the Final Fantasy franchise.

I remember a time when I was really obsessed with The Sims though...

FF7 is brilliant. I've think I've done absolutley everything that can be done in that game. Over and over and over again. Same with the other FF's.

I found Devil May Cry 3 a little more enjoyable than God of War, gameplay wise. But God of War has a better concept, with the whole mythology thing.

Beating God of War on the hardest difficulty isn't that hard, and all the bonus stuff is pretty lame. Plus the game is a bit short, and you only get two weapons... Those are my only complaints though. The game is still awesome overall, one of the best for PS2.

Oh man this is hard.

Final Fantasy 7

Final Fantasy Tactics

Final Fantasy 6 (the one with Terra, Edgar, Mog etc)

Star Ocean 2 (AMAZING game that no one's friggin played)

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Morrowind (I can't run Oblivion ;) )

Yeah, I'm really into RPGs. I have a soft spot in my heart for Diablo 2, and I love a good game of Halo 2 or Super Smash Brothers as well. But nothing really captures me the way a really good RPG does.

Edited by Prometheon

I love Baldurs Gate 2 + the expansion, NWN, Fallout 1 & 2 kick ass, Diablo 2, and I must mention that I am the mario party mini games mutha fuckin masta! Mario party is the best multi player game to play when your drunk or high.

there is a fairly new one called Hitman: Blood Money. Its nuts, so fun, gotta be stealthy, and u can kill guys in all sorts of ways! so fun!

i played that the other day and bought it on my way home (havent played since). one turn turned into like 2 hours of playing. its pretty fun.

my favs are sports games from ea. nhl & tiger woods are the two i play when i actually sit down and play games. the godfather was good too, but just like hitman, i bought it then never played it.