Ryan44

Favorite Video Game

Azalroth, how is Geist? It looks alright, but not my style. I wanted my gf to try it, but she doesn't like war games...

I personally love driving/racing games:

- The Burnout series (1, 2:point of impact, 3:takedown, 4:revenge) just keeps getting better and better. I haven't played in a while though.

- The GTA series never gets old.

- The Super Monkey Ball series is fun for a while, until it gets difficult. The multiplayer games are fun for.

- Pikmin was awesome at first, but now it's kind of lame. I lost interest half way through the second one.

- Hot Shots Golf (2,3,4,open tee) are all good

Yeah, the whole Heroes series is awesome. Have you seen 5? It's really different but it looks great.

No I haven't (got a link?), and my Step Dad bought 4 for a bit, but then returned it before I could play because he didn't like it. Jerk.

Lately I have become completely enamoured with first person shooters. I played Counterstrike for the first time at an online cafe with a few friends and was hooked.

I'll be getting a mac soon, and it seems that the Battlefield 1942, Call of Duty, Medal of Honour (which I'm sure are all the same things...) and the Tom Clancy series games (Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon...) are all available for Mac. Can someone tell me which of these would be most worth the money?

Hitman 1,2,and Blood Money

Splinter Cell Chaous Theory

Halo 1+2

I like these because I'm violent and sadistic.

KOTOR and Jade Empire are pretty tight too.

Age of Empires II is an oldie but a goodie.

Edited by silentshadow

Guest jsunC
Lately I have become completely enamoured with first person shooters. I played Counterstrike for the first time at an online cafe with a few friends and was hooked.

Bleh, i used to be addicted to that game... On the other hand i got free stuff from sponsors when i used to play it ;)

I played for the 1st time in months a couple of days ago... still got it

Owen, you're right man! Final Fantasy Tactics, I forgot about that one... even though I just played through it again about a month ago. It's one fo the few PSX games I still play. The graphics dont even matter, it's just a solid story with some fun strategy battles.

And yeah, DW5 is such great mindless fun. I love it since your hero is the leader of an army and can easily mope 300+ guys plus in one fight. The character editor is pretty cool too.

Yeah, the whole Heroes series is awesome. Have you seen 5? It's really different but it looks great.

No I haven't (got a link?), and my Step Dad bought 4 for a bit, but then returned it before I could play because he didn't like it. Jerk.

Hehe, 4 was great. Here're pictures of 5, you gotta download it.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/heroes...creenindex.html

Xenogears (PS1) is the greatest game of all time.

ALL HAIL

Extremely good game, I know.

I haven't played it in forever though... And I can't find a copy anywear.

If you have a modded playstation, it's pretty easy to find pirated copies of Xenogears. But finding an original is extremely extremely hard to find.