Eric

What The Hell Is That Alexisonfire Song Called?

I have Panic and there's a few good songs on it, so ya'll shut the hell up ya'll!

Yeah, that album is fucking wicked. The only problem I found was that I got sick of the songs really fast but I know I'll come back to them soon enough.

All you fuckers dislike them because those emo 12 year olds are obsessed with bands like this. I bet if Panic! had little to no followers, twice as many people on this board would admit to liking them.

I have Panic and there's a few good songs on it, so ya'll shut the hell up ya'll!

Yeah, that album is fucking wicked. The only problem I found was that I got sick of the songs really fast but I know I'll come back to them soon enough.

All you fuckers dislike them because those emo 12 year olds are obsessed with bands like this. I bet if Panic! had little to no followers, twice as many people on this board would admit to liking them.

I wouldn't. They're lame as hell no matter how popular they are.

Agreed, my room mate just introduced me to them.

Most likely.

Agreed, it's only cool to like unpopular bands. Once the masses like them they 'suck', 'sold out', etc. However we've had this discussion before and nothing ever comes of it. I'm not going to lie, I sometimes just listening to music that is just fluff. It tends to be catchy, alot of people know of them, etc. Depends on my mood.

By purposely avoiding music that's popular, or that 'whiny 12 year old emo kids' listen to, you're just as bad as them. Listen to whatever the hell you like, regardless of what other people think.

Pre-hype: I tried to enjoy Panic. I gave them all the benefits of the doubt. But no dice. Their stuff got weak and tired like a hooker turning her twentieth trick of the night.

I'll even admit to enjoying Fall Out Boy. The difference is: we played the shit out of both bands at work for days on end, and I'd find myself grinding my teeth whenever Panic came on.

As for Alexisonfire: George MAKES their live shows. Dallas may excel at the intimate City & Colour gigs, but he's nearly a cardboard cutout when he's with Alexisonfire on stage. George has excellent stage presence, at least.

As for their albums, I like Watch Out, a lot. But I still say their self-titled owns it, hand over fist.

They also have a new song up on their myspace. (Which has already been touched on somewhere in here, I'm sure. I dig it)

Edited by MuttersomeTaxicab

Guest apsham

I love Fall Out Boy, I'm not ashamed to say it because I know the type of people that say they don't like them, it's just the same thing. I was into the music back at Evening Out With Your Girlfriend, and if I would've come in around the time of their latest, I probably would feel the same way, but I liked the band before all the little girls got into it... that's why it was so odd going loaded to a FOB show, the five of us surrounded by 12 year old girls and straight edge people. Urgh.