Eric

What The Hell Is That Alexisonfire Song Called?

Agreed, it's only cool to like unpopular bands.  Once the masses like them they 'suck', 'sold out', etc.  However we've had this discussion before and nothing ever comes of it.  I'm not going to lie, I sometimes just listening to music that is just fluff.  It tends to be catchy, alot of people know of them, etc.  Depends on my mood.

By purposely avoiding music that's popular, or that 'whiny 12 year old emo kids' listen to, you're just as bad as them.  Listen to whatever the hell you like, regardless of what other people think.

Sorry for digging up old threads but I would like to put fourth my opinion.

Maybe you're are just taking it too literal and what they are saying is they don't like emo music or most popular music. Because I know that's the situation for me.

And, even if they didn't like it because it was popular, so what? It's some people's style to go against what is popular.

Edited by Stu