Ryan44

Super Pet Peeves.

The crazy friggen people in the Ottawa area right now. It seems where ever I go lately I run into some nut job, who wants to murder me or some other form of random shit.

another one was this possible homeless guy telling us that the parking is free when the sign clearly states $4 for weekend parking then he asks us for a quarter so he can get a hot dog or sasuage. So my friend gives him a quarter to shut him up and the fucker complains that the quarter isn't enough to feed him, like WTF! you asked for a damn quarter that's what your going to get.. and he's lucky usually none of us are really willing to give away money cause most of us our broke.

but ya.. I just may be able to write a novel on the nut bags I've seen in the ottawa area just over the summer.

and I've only been back 2 weeks..

so ya it's my big pet peve right now

Edited by jtb

i was thinking once, about all the change you see on the ground. dimes and pennies and such that no one cares about. if i drop anything less than a dollar, i don't care that much. i may even leave it there. but then we complain about giving a few bucks to the homless. and i know they are annoying and i know that a lot of it is thier own fault and i know that many actually choose to live there, but if we found the change and gave it away, it's better than a j.d. rockefeller type picking it up.

but i'm too lazy.

I hate it when I say something, and no one hears me, and I feel like an idiot repeating myself.

It's even worse when someone hears, but doesn't aknowledge it, then I also look like an idiot when I repeat myslef.

I hate being a polite person. I constantly have to put up with people I can't stand because I'm too nice to tell them to shut up and go away, and no I don't want to study with you this weekend!

I hate being a polite person. I constantly have to put up with people I can't stand because I'm too nice to tell them to shut up and go away, and no I don't want to study with you this weekend!

I feel exactly the same way. I hate when dumber people slow down my progress when they could easily learn what they need to from the textbook or from the teacher. That's where I learn from, it's not that hard.

my mom was trying to get me to go to this prep for university thing but i was like, no mom, stupid people will be going. they have a sign up for it in resource (i had to use the computers in there to print something off because the the stupid dutch kids like to look up friggin tractors at lunch). and resource kids are generally not bright. if the kids that were in the resource room that day we to be going with me i would kill myself. and it was a sleep over thing. anyways, the point is, my mom couldn't understand that the stupid kids would hold me back during all the learning things and then i;d have to hang out with them all weekend. i hate people who ask me to dumbify what i am saying. i know you can't tell on here, but i have a nice vocabulary that i use when i talk.

Guest jsunC

thank god im a prick, and don't have to worry about that.

BTW, i hate when people are indecisive, and won't make a decision

I can tell, Lauren. Here is an example of a conversation in calculus class about earthquakes.

Adam: You know the Pickering Nuclear Plant is built on two geographic fault lines?

Dumbass: What?

Adam: The pickering nuclear plant. It's built on two ge-o-graph-ic fault lines.

Dumbass: Built on two whats?

Adam: It's built on two cracks that go to the centre of the earth.