What a joke.

you cannot be serious.....

I am. How could it possibly even come close to the greatest song ever?

i agree. but i am not going to bash. its all opinion.

but statistically what is the greatest song ever?

i think stairway to heaven might be. even though i dont relaly like it

There's not really a debate. The thing is I don't hate Tool, in fact they've some alright tunes, but the vast majority of the time, they're given far more praise than they could ever deserve. I just don't think they're that significant.

As for my not liking Bohemian Rhapsody. I think it's annoying as hell. There's really nothing more to it.

There's not really a debate. The thing is I don't hate Tool, in fact they've some alright tunes, but the vast majority of the time, they're given far more praise than they could ever deserve. I just don't think they're that significant.

As for my not liking Bohemian Rhapsody. I think it's annoying as hell. There's really nothing more to it.

i agree. with everything. except i hate everything to do with tool, so i guess i dont agree at all...only with the bohemian rhapsody thing

yea dude but listen to everything in that song. The music is just consitantly orgasmic...like theres no other way to describe it. They could have made that into a 50 minute song and by minute 49 you would still be rocking out to it..and i am not even a tool fan at all..have maybe 6 songs by them...and out of the 3000+ songs i have..I am flat out saying latarelus is one that I will never get old of

Dark Side of The Moon?

You may be thinking of Brain Damage, which is the song on that album that includes the lyrics, "I'll see you on the dark side of the moon."

Personally, I think that's a fantastic song, but really isn't complete without Eclipse stuck on the end.