ecnarf

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal

Not too many people seem to confess about me.

901919379 I've only seen Liam once in the last four years, but I think if he asked me now I'd marry him

169592342 My name is liam and i loooooovvvvvvveeeeeeee the cock!

239565391 i love liam and we had sex and i loved it and he made me cum loads and i like him loads and we hAVE FUN!

935186119 i'm still in love with my ex i know this is a pretty damn sad confession but i miss him. i lurve u liam.

Almost all of the ones involving me were really long, bu whatever:

544704304 at school we make this kid named owen drink random mixtures of shit...like gatorade, sandwiches, chips all mixed and shit...its gross...today we made him drink a bottle of tabassco sauce...he threw up every where while he was throwing up in the bathroom we pissed in his drink...he had no idea....sorry owen

Hahahahahaa

well I keep thinking about owen. i want to see him again, though i don't think i will. i just want a boyfriend. i want to feel special and have someone to lie in bed with at night.

i want to lose ten kilo's.

and i like watching oprah.

i can't get a job.

i want to be an artist.

but i fear i am too lazy.

i love life. and i love who i am.

i want someone as special as owen.

i wish i could erase ..... from my mind.

forever.

and burn that darned thing he gave me. but i just think of the money and think it would be a waste. so now i think of giving it to charity. maybe somebody will love it.

i get too nervous all the time.

i really am very shy.

and i used to be addicted to the internet.

now i am not.

don't do that people it sucks.

Desperate much?

owen has a huge cock.

ive seen the pictures and seriously its the biggest ive ever seen.

i know hes a good freind but i want him inside me (im a guy)

I don't know if I should be flattered or afraid.

510550801 When I was a kid, I played soccer with this other kid named Ryan. He always treated me badly trying to humilliate me as much as possible in front of as many people as possible. He was a popular kid and everybody loved him -- except me. One day he was skateboarding down the hill my house is on without a helmet; he fell and cracked his head like a mellon on the pavement and died later that week in the hospital. Everybody was sad that he was gone, but not me. There was a ceremony dedicating the corner he died on in his name where the community gathered and his parents cried. I felt no sympathy for them, they were probably huge assholes like the asshole kid they raised. After that, whenever I passed "Ryan's Corner" on the way to school I would remember that I was glad he was dead.

609483692 i really hate this boy ryan l. he is soooo mean when all i did was try and help him. he allways makes sure im not gonna be anywhere around him when he goes out and it really hurts that he wants nothing to do with me even when i got him up to his current popularity .... i really dont like him and i think he is an assfucker from hell

913640199 I had sex with a guy on this site. By the way, Ryan, you have a daughter.

750364858 Daniel,Erin,Keith,Mikel,Ben,Aaron,Michael,Todd,Burns,Ed,Josh,Patrick,Jason,Jack,

Ozzy,Erik,AK,Mike,Andy,Phil,Kevin,Tony,Ryan,John,Jimmy,Julio,Russel and Toby.Im sorry for giving you aids.Its tearing me apart inside.Im so sorry.

780180313 I love you Ryan and I hope your bitch girlfriend dumps you so you can feel what I feel. You make me want to die Ryan...you really do.

299785254 Ryan youre the first person I ever loved and you coud give a shit if I lived or died. Fuck you Ryan. At least everyone knows Im only attracted to losers.

123928402 Ryan I hope you and your nasty girlfriend, Jade, breakup so that we can go back to being fuck buddies. I really miss our sex. You may have a small dick but damn you can fuck.

103404483 ryan had the most beautiful penis i have ever seen. it glowed purple in the early morning light.

i should have lost my virginity to him.

why don't i have sex?

Evrybody hates me but atleast my penis glowes purple at dawn. cool.

thankyou for posting that i was wondering how long it would be until someone named Ryan did it up. its kinda distrubing eh.