Ryan44

Collectibles As A Kid

i still collect rocks when i go to the beach. i just keep the cool ones and i keep them in clear jars on my dresser.

i used to collect keychains when i was younger. i have sooo many of them, oh my goodness.

Guest jsunC

I sucumbed to the Pog phase in grade 4-5 and then a marvel card game called overpower in grade 6-7. I still have all my overpower cards... BOOOYAH

I never got Pogs or Pokemon... But I was pretty hardcore with LEGO until I got into highschool... And even then I still used LEGO to make movies for english. Mr. Seviour Loved the LEGO.

I got into Magic: the Gathering in highschool too. I still play every so often.

I don't know if it's so much as collecting, but I bought tons of PSX games and got pretty into that scene. Right when I got my Playstation was when I stopped doing homework(To played non-stop Final Fantasy, Dragoon, Xenogears, Castlevania SOTN etc.)

Yup I have some magic cards too. I had a Zombie deck and a suicide black deck.... ahhh I'm a dork. I think I'm going to get rid of everything but my zombies, mostly because I'm a fan of zombies in general.

Guest apsham

I collected and still collect to this day Coca-Cola memoribilia. And as well I have quite the extensive hockey card collection, including a personally signed rookie card of my favorite player, Theoren Fleury.

I collected Pogs for a year or two when I was little, and I still play Magic all the time. My friends and I all have huge collections probably worth around a thousand bucks each. Painfully nerdy? Yes, but it's really fun.

Edited by Prometheon

I had POGs briefly. Lego consumed my whole childhood, but i wouldn't really consider Lego a collectible.

I used to scam other kids during the Pokemon craze. I hated those fucking things so much, but I managed to scam about $70-80 from stupid kids. And that was a lot of money in the 5th grade.

I still have (as far as I know) all of my collections, but none have grown in years. Let me see if I can recall them all... coins, stamps, rocks, pogs, hockey cards, old pop bottles, and slurpee cups. The Slurpee cups one still grows, but my mom threw out a bunch of my old ones when they moved to Kelowna ;)