Ryan44

Collectibles As A Kid

Where those the ones that came in an opaque garbage bag thing, and you had to dissolve it in water to know which figure you got? Or was Trashcan Warriors?

NO, they were cards with really disgusting little kids on them like Pizza Face Peter who would have red, puss filled zits.

Yup I have some magic cards too. I had a Zombie deck and a suicide black deck.... ahhh I'm a dork. I think I'm going to get rid of everything but my zombies, mostly because I'm a fan of zombies in general.

UG! My friend had one mean tribal Zombie deck! They can be pretty nasty. It was always his army of zombies vs my army of angels. It was always a good match up.

I also had a pretty killer counter deck, and ofcourse just like everyone else, a tribal elf. 'Cept my elf deck is harsh original and has only lost maybe 5-10 matches.

I have a lot to talk about when it comes to M:tG. I miss it.

Yup I have some magic cards too. I had a Zombie deck and a suicide black deck.... ahhh I'm a dork. I think I'm going to get rid of everything but my zombies, mostly because I'm a fan of zombies in general.

UG! My friend had one mean tribal Zombie deck! They can be pretty nasty. It was always his army of zombies vs my army of angels. It was always a good match up.

I also had a pretty killer counter deck, and ofcourse just like everyone else, a tribal elf. 'Cept my elf deck is harsh original and has only lost maybe 5-10 matches.

I have a lot to talk about when it comes to M:tG. I miss it.

Yeah man, everyone makes an elf deck. Mine was pretty serious. I could gain infinite life, make infinite mana, and make every creature I had in play as big as I wanted (usually a trillion/trillion). Oh, and draw my deck. All in one turn.

Nope! Just a sweet combo!

Check it:

staff_of_domination.jpg

If you have a creature that produces more than 4 mana every time it taps, you can generate infinite mana (tap the creature for 5, untap it with the staff for 3, and then untap the staff for 1), and then untap all your other creatures infinite times and use their abilities as much as you want (like making your guys bigger, or gaining life.) So there.

Nope! Just a sweet combo!

Check it:

staff_of_domination.jpg

If you have a creature that produces more than 4 mana every time it taps, you can generate infinite mana (tap the creature for 5, untap it with the staff for 3, and then untap the staff for 1), and then untap all your other creatures infinite times and use their abilities as much as you want (like making your guys bigger, or gaining life.) So there.

I fucking hate that card. So many people use it(no offense intended, it's just annooying like when I play my counter deck)

My elf combo:

Scullclamp/Fecundity w/Hivemaster and Gaea's Cradle

Equip to small elf for one, it dies, you draw 2 = more elves in play = tons of mana to draw tons more cards by sacrificing tons more creatures with Skullclamp.

Simple overrun, beasts of burden, Epic Struggle

It's an insanely fast deck where you play the deck in a matter of turns.

Hope I explained that well enough. I haven't played that deck in so long.

My buddy's elf deck can win on turn 2 or 3 by using Concordant Crossroads to give all of his elves haste, then Glimpse of Nature to draw and play a bunch of elves, tap them to play more elves, draw a vitalize, untap all your elves, then play Coat of Arms and swing for the win. It's wicked.

Edit: Yeah, Overrun is amazing.

Edited by Prometheon