Ryan44

Collectibles As A Kid

how about models? i made and collected tonnes. i was always into cars. i never once made a plane model, but i wish i had. because now i am obsessed with planes. i wanna fly so bad.

how about models? i made and collected tonnes. i was always into cars. i never once made a plane model, but i wish i had. because now i am obsessed with planes. i wanna fly so bad.

I tried bulding a model once... it WAS a plane! But I never finished it... *sigh*

Collections:

- buttons

- keychains

- cards - hockey, marvel, tmnt, dick tracy, baseball, and tons of others

- seashells (discontinued)

- Lego - Tons of it. The best was I once got the whole ice men set...I felt like a king!

- Movies - VHS then DVD. I have over 900 different titles so far.

- Figurines - Soapstone/resin/crystal animals and things

- Stuffed animals - 4 boxes from when I was a kid. ET, Care Bears, Pound Puppy, Cabbage Patch kid, Spot, Popples, etc...

- Balls - Bouncy, Tennis, Stress, squash, Baseball, etc...

- Videogames - Nintendo (NES), Sega Master System, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy, 64, Playstation, Gamecube, PS2, PSP and tonnes of games for each. PS, PS2, GC, PSP total about 80 games and growing. I had 100s of games for NES but not anymore. But I have emulators for most now.

- Stickers - Mostly when I was a kid except for the Lion King stickers a while back

Toys from when I was a kid:

- Dino-Riders - About 15

- Sectaurs

- Transformers

- McDonalds toys

- G I Joe - 100 Guys and tonnes of vehicles including a big tank base thingy

- Micro Machines - Prob about 300 and a few playsets.

That's it for now.

I have a big sack full of hockey cards somwhere in my room, along with a bunch of pogs..........what a stupid idea pog was.

Stupid yes, but the companys that produced them probably made a shit load of money, and as for magic I bought like a 50 pack of them one day cause my friends were playing *this was a long ass time ago* Could never understand how the game worked. But I just figured it was because it wasn't a full deck.

but one of my favorite cards was the bone yard card.. I don't know why it just was.