Prometheon

The Random Fact Thread!

Here's a random fact that is apparently relatively common knowledge, but I'd never heard before. It blew my mind. Check this out:

Glass is a liquid. It apparently just flows really really slowly.

Apparently if you go to really old houses and look at the windows and stuff they'll be thicker near the bottom than the top. This effect also causes stained glass in really old churches to distort slightly over long periods of time.

Here's a random fact that is apparently relatively common knowledge, but I'd never heard before. It blew my mind. Check this out:

Apparently if you go to really old houses and look at the windows and stuff they'll be thicker near the bottom than the top. This effect also causes stained glass in really old churches to distort slightly over long periods of time.

that really is interesting eh. i have checked that out, and it is true, but u need a pretty good eye, and a good ruler. its not much. but totally if you have got some time check it out yall. oh and a window.

ok so i dont know how many veggies this is true for. but probably a few. but i was talking to someone today, and LETTUCE is negative calories! it takes more to digest than it actualyputs into you!

i dont care if this sounds like im an idiot.....it is random. hence the thread.

ok so i dont know how many veggies this is true for. but probably a few. but i was talking to someone today, and LETTUCE is negative calories! it takes more to digest than it actualyputs into you!

i dont care if this sounds like im an idiot.....it is random. hence the thread.

scroll up and you'll see I alrighty stated that for celery ;)

hahah

owen. i <3 you right now

Guest jsunC
Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.

It's because everything is made for you assholes... seriously. Being left handed is like having a handicap.

yeh i agree. I hate being left handed.

The most annoying thing is that you can't write stuff in your binder, you have to take the paper out.

perhaps you could turn the binder upside down, or flip the paper over to the otherside and write on the backsides.

i think they probably die earlier because 9 years before their regularily schedualed death is to take place, their right hand spasms from years of unuse and kills them. just a theory.

Guest jsunC

Or maybe because it's a world-wide statistic and Most of Chinese people are left handed, and their life expectancy is lower than that of most North American and European nations.

Just a thought.