Kyle86

Finish These Sentences

we listen to nine inch nails at the parties i go to. unless the preps show up with their collars popped, dressed in their best golf attire, then it will mysteriously get changed to country.

Get all up in their faces with some classic Reznor. NIN for the win.

EDIT: Also, way off topic apparently.

Edited by Sparq

i hate going to stupid wigger parties, me or one of my friends always end up getting into a fight. Plus i have to listen to top40 rap / hiphop songs that have absolutely no meaning.

Whenever i have parties at my house i only play matt good. Making it a good party no matter what happens.

That is all Hope BC is, when it comes to parties(And people). I haven't been to one party that didn't spam the most popular rap/hip hop.

Even parties in the woods, some cool wigger shows up with his phat car and keeps the door open, so we all get blessed with Fifty's latest rhymes.

we listen to nine inch nails at the parties i go to. unless the preps show up with their collars popped, dressed in their best golf attire, then it will mysteriously get changed to country.

Totally reminds me of last weekend when I was at a party and these people played the SAME country song 4 times in a row and so my friend changed it to Tool. This bitch changed it back to country probably 3 times. I flipped out, called her a c*&t and threatened to kick her ass. Then got taken out back by my friends to cool off. Good times.

Whenever i have parties at my house i only play matt good. Making it a good party no matter what happens.

as much as i enjoy listening to matt good, having a party that has only his music playing is pretty fucking lame. a few mg songs thrown in the mix makes things a bit better... if you're paying attention to the music.

Guest jsunC
yea, it's no bad for just chillin and chattin amongst friends but no while playing poker and gettin drunk

playing poker and getting drunk is chatting amongst friends... while playing poker.

1. My ex is . . . not worth mentioning

2. I am listening to .... "Iron Man" -Black Sabbath

3. Maybe I should . . . take a shower

4. I love . . . friends

5. My best friend . . .is dear to me.

6. I don't understand . . .math most of the time

7. I lose . . .because i root for the Chicao Cubs

8. People say . . .Star Jones is a bitch

9. The meaning of my screen name is . . .a character from a baseball book/movie who i relate to.

10. Love is . . . the secret to happyness

11. Somewhere, someone is . . .having sex with their hand

12. I will always . . .love my dog

13. Forever . . . MySpace will be busted somehow

14. I never want to . . .get tortured

15. My mobile phone is . . . non-existent

16. When I wake up in the morning . . . i want to go back to sleep

17. I get annoyed when . . . mom nags me

18. Parties are . . .when i dont drink

19. My cat is . . . still at the pet store

20. Kisses are the worst when . . . they are from big fat smelly hags

21. Today I ...... cut the grass

22. Tonight I will . . .play Xbox Live!!!!!!!!!!!!1

23. Tomorrow I will . . . play Xbox Live!!!!!!!!!!

24. I really want . . .to find my soul-mate