Prometheon

The Official Taste Of Summer

What is the official taste of summer?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is the official taste of summer?

• Ice Cream Sandwiches
    • Watermellon
    • Popsicles
    • Lemonade
    • Other (Specify)

another thing we always do in summer here in calgary, is stampede. that brings a taste of its own. i dont really like it, because i am the anti-cowboy, but i like to go downtown and check out whats going on. there is uauly tonnes of free stuff. i love free stuff. but if u do go to the stampede, they have the best mini-donuts ever, and foot long corndogs.....mmm so good.

i can't even imagine tainting a beautiful iced cap like that. know what is so good? hazelnut moolattes from dairy queen. they are like 4 dollars but are sooooo good.

what are good things to do on summer breaks if you aren't around friends and don't have a car/your licence? on monday, there is a 12 hour beverly hills, 90210 marathon so i will be busy monday but i have no idea how to spend my time for the rest of the break (other than getting a friggin' job).