i'm pretty sure it's less than one year, and i am of the opinion that the less audioslave we all hear, the better our lives will be.

seriously, i can't believe that they can still face the public, huge lame joke that they are.

also, i just wanted to shit on your thread.

Soundgarden had only a few good songs, same with RATM. Audioslave at least has had more good songs on their first album than those two bands had.

ps i agree with shiri, another cornell solo album would be sweet, though i'm so disappointed in him these days i don't even know if i'm interested anymore.

are you on crack?

wow. i honestly don't even know how to respond to that.

i feel bad for you, if that's truly how you feel, because it's clear that you are either deaf or just have really, really, really bad taste.

yes. audioslave did not have more good songs than those bands.

riddle me this.

HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYTHING BE CALLED "DOESNT REMIND ME OF ANYTHING" THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE, WHAT A SHITTY, WASTE OF MY TIME SONG.

how can something not remind u of anything, unless your brain is oozing out yuor ears, because u are dead, that last album made my brain ooze of my ears.

i think if chris had a magic potion that he could drink to stop his voice from getting worse and worse and if tom morello would be badass again, and if they got someone other than rick rubin to produce a record, i'd listen to them a bunch more.