Ryan44

Nhl Offseason

So. this is interesting. there are gonna be tonnes of new faces in cities across north america. tanguay is gone from the avs, tothe flames (that hurt cause im a huge avs fan, and a calgary fan second, but a far second), domi, and belfour are gone from the leafs for sure, guerin from the stars, and many more. im thinkin that pronger will be traded to a team like boston or something. another rebuilding franchise, but im deifnatly thinking an american city.

what are people thinking is gonna happen?

with all the blockbusters that have already happened, do you think there will be more, and if so who? and where!

he woulda got more per year if he signed a shorter deal. he and his agents are retards. even if he wants to stay there for a long time, he should just sign another big deal in another 5 years. i dont think he was thinking on the money side of things, more the security of having a certain team to play for. but the devils are kinda in trouble this season they need to drop some big guys here, they have 8.8 million tied up in the only 2 players that they have resigned yet, Elias, and Langenbrunner. 2 good signings, but oi

I also think pronger will go somewhere like san jose but I love how the toronto news wont give up on it. I am hearing tucker and Telquist plus prospects for him but with with the leafs signing Gill kubina, and having so muhc money in their 2 big d now, they would be spending almost there whole cap on the defense... we need offense. Roberts should be back, but we need one more.

yzerman retired just now. good. i like him but i hate the wings. also pronger is now an anaheim duck. good. stupid jerk. but the oilers got ripped of for him i think.

lupul, samid? and a draft pick for prongs.

dude, ah, I won't dignify that. the oilers don't make the playoffs without pronger. you'll see

They will make the playoffs, but they will lose like first round. And thats not because they don't have Pronger, it's because they only fluked out this year.

winning 15 of a possible 16 is no fluke.

they had a good run, but it wont happen again. teams like detroit, dallas and colorado continuously got through deep into the playoffs because they had the same team year in and year out, when you start shuffling players around, you lose chemistry and chemistry is everything.

Roloson signed to Edmonton for 3 more years.

Pisani signed for 4 more.

That helps make the Pronger loss seem less devastating.

Conklin signed to the AHL. lol

Edited by Russell