matrix

Transformers...

robots in disguise? I love that concept!

Well that yes, but what the hell. Giant killer robots from Mars? Maybe its the fact that I don't really know much about Transformers but is there more to it than that?

well considering it was one of the best saturday morning cartoons ever, i just hope it lives up to the original cartoon. but i am happy to see it is coming out as a movie.

What the hell! I can't believe this... I was so hardcore into transformers when I was little. Hopefully this doesn't bomb(Which it mostlikely will...).

It's kinda weird looking though... Whatever transformer that was on Mars was already in robot mode... Which leaves me wondering what its vehicle mode is, because it obviously hasn't reached Earth yet.

Ok.. so now these transformers are out to kill all the humans?

As far as I can remember they didn't want to kill us.. LoL, but hopefully they do a good job with it and stop the shitty movies about TV shows that they have been making over the last few years.

intermission

PBF077ADDisassemble.jpg

/end intermission

They better not screw this up. A while back I heard they were working on a Battletech (Mechwarrior, or Mech Assault for you x-box fans) movie as well. I've always hoped that was wrong...they already butchered the cartoon adaptation, I can only imagine what kind of abomination they'd make out of a live action movie.

Edited by Sparq

What the hell! I can't believe this... I was so hardcore into transformers when I was little. Hopefully this doesn't bomb(Which it mostlikely will...).

It's kinda weird looking though... Whatever transformer that was on Mars was already in robot mode... Which leaves me wondering what its vehicle mode is, because it obviously hasn't reached Earth yet.

Maybe they had gone to Earth, did their schtick, beat back the Depecticons etc etc and set up a monitoring base on Mars.

We won't find out until the movie comes out, obviously, but it's possible.

when I saw the teaser trailer in the theatre (before Pirates 2) people literally started clapping and cheering (me and one of my friends included) I could not be more psyched for this (especially since according to the internet movie database (www.imdb.com) I've found out that Dane motherfucking Cook is supposed to be in this movie! Life is great)

when I saw the teaser trailer in the theatre (before Pirates 2) people literally started clapping and cheering (me and one of my friends included) I could not be more psyched for this (especially since according to the internet movie database (www.imdb.com) I've found out that Dane motherfucking Cook is supposed to be in this movie! Life is great)

Yeah, we clapped too. So awesome.