anitanium

Bumper Stickers?

So, i've seen a few "I hear Matt Good's a real asshole" on bumper stickers, and I'm wondering where the hell I can get me one!

I know he sold them during BM and MGB times, but I can't find a place that sells em...

I'd definitely pay money if someone made up a decent Matt Good bumper sticker. Something reflecting his intelligence and wit. Or even just a bumper sticker of some of his best song lyrics. I'd be all over that!!!!! I think it'd be a great way to create intrigue in people and make them maybe want to check out Matt Good's more recent stuff.

Yep, I'd definitely be all over that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jsunC
!! I think it'd be a great way to create intrigue in people and make them maybe want to check out Matt Good's more recent stuff.

i think you're too naive

Here's some of my favorite lines that I'd proudly display on my vehicle (actually my little car was just totalled when I was hit my a low-bed logging Truck carrying a logging machine, but that's beside the point):

"We're family but no relation, just the breath of a nation"

"You're going to get what you deserve,

and not a bullet less"

"Only killers call killing progress"

"the bus ride to meet you here took me half my life"

"Trust ain't something I afford no one"