Crusader

Hitman Job Qualifications

you would more then likely have to know some mob people, cause i am guessing they have more work for you then the average house wife/husband.

PS, i just wanted to uses a "PS" to fit in.

the most important part of being a hitman/assassin is obviously being highly trained in all variations of killing and hand to hand combat. networking is huge, knowing the right people and being able to earn their trust. you need to be able to find the best, most efficient weapons, have connections that will allow you to travel the world without trace, and give you unlimited access to classified information. obviously working for an assassin agency is ideal. but the problem with that is someone's making money from your hard work. just like any entreprenuer/small business owner, repeat and refferal business will allow you to become respected in the industry.

The problem with your post is that it does not involve your godfather owning a landscaping business. Approach him and ask if he needs any help dealing with clients that won't pay up (and believe me, everyone in construction or contracting has had a few clients like that), then offer to take them out, empty out their assets and take a small percentage of the money owed. Simple.

buddy. any contractor who doesnt get cash up front is a terrible business person.

in my business, consultations arent free. you swipe the fucking card before you even see my office.

i know i'm getting off topic here, but the problem is that no one does work for free anymore. you want something? PAY ME. and that leads to the other problem; robbing peter to pay paul. contractors will take your money for your new retaining wall or sun deck to finish the other guys golf green backyard or gazebo. anyways, now that the whole contractor thing is settled, back to the hitman thing.

i think a few pro bono missions will get the ball rolling on your career as a hitman.

that is such a tight game anton. i played it for so long when i had it, i didnt beat it on the hardest setting cause i got bored after a while. but to be a hitman, definatly need to have no feelings. i could not do it. u cant even like killing.

that is such a tight game anton. i played it for so long when i had it, i didnt beat it on the hardest setting cause i got bored after a while. but to be a hitman, definatly need to have no feelings. i could not do it. u cant even like killing.

my buddy had it, and i played it like mad at his place, and on my way home from playing it, i stopped into a game store, bought it, and havent even taken it out of the package yet, and its been just over a month. i think the excitement of playing it with a friend is what makes it appealing.

my buddy had it, and i played it like mad at his place, and on my way home from playing it, i stopped into a game store, bought it, and havent even taken it out of the package yet, and its been just over a month. i think the excitement of playing it with a friend is what makes it appealing.

ya it wore off for me too like that. i played it a friends house, then i went right out to rent it, and then i only played it a few times. but those few times were for like 2 hours at a time.

that is the first video game i have played in so long. ahh so good.

but the best video game of all time is socom 2. socom 3 is good, but socom 2 is way better i think.

The fun part is to not kill anyone! But its so hard to not get caught when some naked guy runs around saying you stole his uniform.