Kyle86

Pirates Of The Carribean 2

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
I liked how the movie didn't follow the same sorta this is a sequel so all the characters are best friends now plot alot of movies go through. Every main character had their own interest in mind and that was amusing.

I thought Davy Jones was a little hard to understand at times, but I suppose I wouldn't be very articulate if I had giant tentacles for a mouth.

All around it was just a fun movie. If you dont take it too seriously it's good times.

I kinda wanna go see this because the first one was a fun movie to be at. My friends think it's going to be really bad though... All I know is it will be more enjoyable than Superman.

At the first pirates, me and a few friends smuggled in swords and fought a few times during the movie. Sounds lame but it was fun.

I was bored to tears. maybe I would have liked this if it came out in '93, but special effects alone don't cut it anymore.

keira knightley was gross looking, for whatever reason.

The only good parts of the movie were the shish kabob scene and the "monkey" gift

Also, we waited a good 10 - 15 friggin minutes for the credits to finish rolling so we could see the extra bit at the end - which seems to be popular these days- and it lasted all of 5 seconds. So if anyone goes to see this movie, LEAVE when it's over.

Ya just got back from seeing it.. and there were times during the movie I just felt like shooting myself.. and fucking famous players couldn't get things right we were at what we thought was the front of the line to which we were told to go down the stairs and wait in some other location to find out in the end that we were close to the back and not going to be able to get any kinda of deacent seat.... We didn't stick around to watch the credits because it was 1:20am when it was over. So if you could maybe let us know what happened in that last 5 seconds of the movie that would be greatly appericated.

I'd rather go and see Snakes on a plane, and Transformers before I would go and see that movie again.

Evan, you're right the ending did blow. It reminded me so much of the second matrix movie.

I thought the effects were great other than the wicked obvious blue screen.

guys it is supposed to be a triolgy. that is why. i have read like 150000000000000000 reviews on it. none had spoilers, but it is the 2nd part of 3 so what do expect the ending to do? explain EVERYTHING???? oi vey.

anyways i plan to go tonight. im stoked.

You say that as if snakes on a plane isn't goignt o ebt eh greaest cinematic achievemtn fo all time.

Oh I know it's not going to be a huge block buster, but I'm thinking that, that movie will be able to keep my attention alot longer then this movie did.

i enjoyed the ending. im not gonna let people tell me what i like. so i liked it. it set up thenext one so well. i cant wait. people kept telling me "oh youll love the movie but hate the ending" i liked it. the action was sweet too. and it was very humourous. and contrary to popular belief it seems, i thought that keira knightley looked amazing. most of the time.

I enjoyed this one, it was fun, the ending wasn't really an ending, but it's a lot like "Empire Strikes Back", it's setting up the next movie.

That's a good way of putting it.

I really enjoyed this movie, actually more than I thought I would.

Also, it has set the record for biggest opening day and biggest opening weekend, ever.