Azalroth

Lee Does Not Live Here

Alright here's the deal:

My cell phone rang tonight, I picked it up and this cute sounding chick asked for "Lee". I said she had the wrong number, she hung up and that was that.

So I thought.

She calls again, same damn phone number. I answer the phone with "Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles, What's Your Beef", she proceeds to ask for "Lee" again. I oblige and hand it over to JTB and he pretends to be "Lee". After about 5 seconds on the phone he gets this deer in the headlights look and then hangs up. Apparently "Lee"'s mom is in the hospital. Ok we think it's over since he hung up.

Yea or not....

Ok, third times the charm. This time is a little different, it's "Lee"'s brother, once again looking for "Lee". Now "Lee"'s brother is in the same room as the chick that called us the first time. I proceed to tell him it's definetly the wrong number and tell him that the "lee" they talked to was my friend. He apologizes and hangs up.

Ok after three calls to the same damn number, I think they have finally realized that "Lee"'s phone number is not the one they are calling.

That is all, just thought I should share that with you all...

Anyone else get wrong numbers they've had some phone with? Or got annoyed with?

i hate when people call my cell when the volume is down or it's far away from me and i can't hear it and thn i see i've missed a call but they aren't in my directory thing so i don't know who it is and i don't want to call them back and be like.. "hi. who is this?"

i called back a phone number i missed once

turned out it was my grandmother

but a better wrong number I have happend many years ago. My sister said, "Chris, phone." I ran and answered it. cute girl on the other end. "hey Chris. How's it going?" "uh...its going alright" i didn't recognize her voice. "you don't remember me?" "um...no?" "Its Sarah from Calgary!!" "uh...i think you have the wrong number...." "oh my god, you're right! bye"

and thats that story

I've phoned someone and got the wrong number but the person I asked for has the same name as the wrong numbered guy so that led to a 2 minute awkward conversation

Huh? would that have been same number different area code?

I used to get wrong number calls for this "Andrew" guy, there was at least 6 different people that called for this guy since I've had the phone. People really need to inform others when they change phone numbers.

I enjoy fucking with tele-marketers. espically when they can't say my last name right.. it's pretty fucking easy, so how can you screw it up.

so I like to rag on then. Or apply for a master card then inform them that I'm under age and they've just wasted 30 minutes of their life.

when i used to work reception i got a wrong number, it went like this:

"bick financial, good afternoon. how may i help you?"

"bick financial?!"

"..yes"

"oh... i'm i must have gotten the wrong number, sorry"

"hah, that's okay. bye"

"bye"

he calls back.

"bick financial, good afternoon. how may i help you?"

"oh man... it's me again. is your number 1-888-something?"

"um...no... it's 905 648 9559"

"what?! my phone must be really messed up!"

"it must be"

"okay, sorry."

"it's okay. bye"

he calls back.

i later found out that we have a 1 888 number, they just didn't tell me

You have to admit it was all fun and games until they told us that someone's mom's in the hospital...

but azalroth wanted to keep leading them on.. you have no heart my friend.....

When we got the second phone line so my dad could update his work laptop, we would constantly get phone calls from people asking for the person who used to own that phone number. For a few months we'd answer and try to explain "XYZ doesn't have this number anymore.", then we just stopped answering altogether.

my buddy used to get calls almost once a week to the day and hour from this woman who was asking for some guy. after about three weeks they started actually striking up conversation, and ended up meeting. she hung around for a while then on canada day she stole his car, showed up three days later shitfaced, at about 2am. she proceeded to fuck him in the shower, gave him chlamydia, and trashed his place.

he hates when i bring that up.