Crusader

Myspace

I actually cant believe matts not a myspace hater. I have to admit i love it, my band uses myspace more than we do our website, its such a great tool for reaching fans, booking tours, hosting video's and such.

EH hem... www.myspace.com/thefebruarys

remember how Matt's looking for a video of "Weapon" to post? I'm wondering who has a .mov version of it 'cause that's one of my fave videos 'cause of all the messages (plus, I was an extra). But what other video stuff would you want him to post? I actually have some short clips from shows but not sure how he'd feel about that. then again, a search of YouTube shows that i'm not the only one. But he should have something live.

How the fuck do we know it's really him? Ah, I'll add him anyway. But only the reall Matt Goods allowed to be on myspace. 'Cuz all you other Matt Goods are just imitating.

Wait a minute... why would he let us download his album songs?

Edited by kirbenvost

I actually cant believe matts not a myspace hater. I have to admit i love it, my band uses myspace more than we do our website, its such a great tool for reaching fans, booking tours, hosting video's and such.

your band is fucking awesome, this has nothing to do with this post, but seriously people check out this band, they are really good

You're in the Februarys?

I've seen you play in Kelowna like a million times.

Actually, that's a lie.

More like four or five.

I dont fancy myspace either. I think it is for a bunch of self-indulgent people aiming to make themselves more than just a flavor of the week.

Heh, funny thing is, i only signed up to add matt to my friends, once i heard he had a blurb there from his org site.

myspace kinda suks ya,but i joined just to add matt and made a pact with a new friend(jealous cage)to keep only matt as a friend and deny anyone else,we're one week strong,i also started a new matt good group there,called matthew good victory through sheer volume,cause the rest are so crapy,myspace did land me a free download of the black helicopter tho,before he pulled it 2 days ago,matthew good rox!

post-2-1153605170.jpg