Ryan44

What Is Your Fave Car/dream Car?

Not so much around here.

And I know that they're the same. The difference is there's no back row in the Nissan. Therefore, the perfect formula:

six cylinder engine in front

six speed manual transmission in the middle

rear wheel drive

hot girl in passenger seat

Although you'd need a convertible for full effect, and I've heard the 350 convertible doesn't stand up to its competitors.

it's nothing to do with that. i will probably never own a red car in my life. it just happens to be a VERY rare color combo for autos. my dad knew this, flashed the cash in the salesman's face on the last day of the first month the car was available and got his wish.

you can get pretty much whatever you want from a car dealer on the last day calendar day of a month.

it will be the greatest when the sales manager asks why you're returning it.

the best thing now is that when you buy, all the promises the salesperson makes HAVE to appear on the invoice. so basically if you can get the salesperson to commit to buying you a case of beer, or in your case, have sex with you. its a legal contract.