Azalroth

Sparq Hittin It Off...

Guest jsunC

He was in my face threatening to hit me, then he pushed me. I'm not about to let some kid hit me, then start kicking my teeth in when i'm on the ground. I've seen plenty of fights like this, and to be honest it's a scary thought. Getting your face stomped in while you lay partially unconscious on the ground.

so the story you told above was off a bit. he said the union jack sucks and he said it up in your face and pushed you. but you said you thought he was just joking around? oh well. i just think two grown men fighting over words is stupid.

Yeah, so anyways...

Kind of on topic but not really.. Half the time I'm afraid to even check girls out nowadays(what with the development and the dressing and whatnot), because they end up being like.. have my age.

Then I feel dirty, oh so dirty. But um, maybe that's just me.

bahahaha ah the young'ins, they have so much spunk these days lol

it's true.

at a grade 8 grad i worked at, this one kid was hitting on me. it was funny and cute.

not to sound like a creepo either, but he looked like adam. a minature verison though

Yah i've had youngins hit on me as well, and dependng on how young ( if its a year or two, really not that bad when you get into post secondary) its cool. But when it's younger-younger folks, its scary and maakes you feel like you need to run for fear of someone seeing that awkward and annoying situation...

btw.. your first mistake was working at a grade 8 grad! ;)

I was walking in the mall heading to meet up with my brother (I was on the phone with him) and I walk past this group of 14 year old girls (estimate) and the started to wistle and yell at me to come sit down with them... I told them I was on the phone and to stop yelling

i cant believe i miss sparq getting picked up at a timmies, but then again, i cant believe i miss a shot at going out for coffee. keep swinging sparq, i am sure you will land that 14 year old girl someday, and then have to wait another two years to do anything to her, legally.

You had your chance to come out with us, but your would have rather been sleeping.

and I thought what I was saying was funny, until I noticed them looking through the window at ya Colin.