Guest some guy

Cats That Look Like Hitler

Now they have a street named after them in Terrace, BC..."Doll Street"..

Beat that mofos

My Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfather is Falkland Warren, he was a general in the British army, hunted tigers in India, and has an entire city named after him.

Falkland BC.

True story.

Now they have a street named after them in Terrace, BC..."Doll Street"..

Beat that mofos

My Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfather is Falkland Warren, he was a general in the British army, hunted tigers in India, and has an entire city named after him.

Falkland BC.

True story.

Where the fuck is Falkland?

Yeah...I thought so ho.

Edit, Oh the joys of Google:

Falkland, British Columbia, is a rural settlement of about 600 residents, situated along Highway 97, between Vernon and Kamloops.

In a narrow part of the Salmon River Valley at the base of Tuktakamin Mountain, the area was originally known as Slahaltkan, an Indian name meaning "meeting of the winds

Edited by Jarrod

Anyway, I know where Princeton is. It's in the middle of nowhere. Yeah. I was actually supposed to move there for grade 12 ;) friggin parents being all crazy and shit.

Be thankful you didn't.

Our highschool goes from grades 8-12.... and the Principal sings with an acoustic guitar down the hallways, and sings songs from the sound of music over the PA system.

He's a douche.

Also, our socials teacher looks like, if you cut her arms, head and legs off, she could roll.

Aparently we have a hot PE teacher though. I thought she was a bitch personally.

i'm sad i'm done high school. one of the guidance councellors rapped over the morning announcements. and friday's oh canada was the best. we called our principal brotha phills because he's black. every teacher i have ever had was amazing. except ms. ng. holy crap i hated her.

I hated grades 8-10 in high school. Grades 11 and 12 were really good.

I don't wish I was back in high school, I just wish I did things differently.

So true, my grade 11 and 12 were wicked...missed a lot of class in those grades. My one semester was the best,

1st Class: Communication Technology

2nd Class: Spare

Lunch

3rd & 4th: Coop within the school fixing computer and general computer stuff

Needless to say I didn't get much done but still had an awesome grade.

I guarantee once you've been out of high school for a few months, you wont miss it at all.

COMPLETELY!

There is a whole world of ideas and amazment which so far exceed's stupid highschool, i have spent two years out of that hell hole and haven't regreted a day of it.

I guarantee once you've been out of high school for a few months, you wont miss it at all.

Everyone I've ever known that was in university has told me that and I never believed it at the time but they were proven right one by one.