Crusader

If Ww3 Were Declared Right Now

Would you enlist in the army/navy/airforce?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you enlist in the army/navy/airforce?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

If all the continents are just gonna have at it, let the computer nerds with their nuclear bombs solve the problem.

I'll just move into the middle of the Northwest Territories and build myself a bunker.

good luck digging through the permafrost. if it came to nuclear war, i'd set up a lawn chair on the halifax water front and wait for the most awesome fireworks display ever to begin. i just hope there would be enough time between the blast and vaporization to register seeing the blast.

Nah, the flash right after the detonation would be so bright that they would damage your retinas too much.

Hint: Wear sunglasses.

that'a all i want to see. it's not like i'd need my retinas for anything a few milliseconds after that. anyway, i just remembered that there may not even be any nukes pointed at halifax anymore since that whole cold war thing is over. dammit i want blast death, not fall out death.

That's foolhardy. I'd be willing to fight (and, by extension, die) to defend Canada, but I'm not stupid. If WWIII isn't a just cause, then I wouldn't sign up to fight.

However, if an occupying force did invade Canada, I'd have no moral qualms about joining a civil resistance movement.

Of course I'd say No. If everyone in the world answers No, there are no soldiers. And with no soldiers, the war would end immediately.

It's similar one of the interesting ideas of the IWW during WWI, that if the workers of the world were to unite, they'd be all on the same team; there could not be world wars.

Of course I'd say No. If everyone in the world answers No, there are no soldiers. And with no soldiers, the war would end immediately.

It's similar one of the interesting ideas of the IWW during WWI, that if the workers of the world were to unite, they'd be all on the same team; there could not be world wars.

The wobblies kicked ass

There would need to be a organized mutual aid network for that to work since a lot of soldiers are are the poor and the desperately poor.