Prometheon

Matthew Good - Hospital Music

Ummm.... On the new image that Anton posted a few days ago... A small chunk of what looks to be a updated track list...

http://www.nearfantastica.com/bored/index....=post&id=251723

Anyone notice the "...A BANK" part?? Because if not, I'm here to inform everyone of how splendidly excited I am, that it looks like "I Am Not Safer Than A Bank" will be a full song, and possibly making it on the new album... Totally fucking awesome!!!

I'm American and I order from Amazon.ca all the time. Never had any problems.

it's not that i don't want to order from amazon.ca, it's that i want SOMEONE ELSE to send it to me. that's how i got most of my mg cds, why fuck with a good thing?

Ummm.... On the new image that Anton posted a few days ago... A small chunk of what looks to be a updated track list...

http://www.nearfantastica.com/bored/index....=post&id=251723

Anyone notice the "...A BANK" part?? Because if not, I'm here to inform everyone of how splendidly excited I am, that it looks like "I Am Not Safer Than A Bank" will be a full song, and possibly making it on the new album... Totally fucking awesome!!!

Yah, I noticed that. Who knows what's gunna happen.

Holy shit, that's awesome. Also, you have quite the knack for writing newsposts, Anton.

Edit: Hahahaha, but you still haven't put those lyrics up that I sent you. ;) I see "latest updated lyrics" with Sleep and When Hollywood Runs Out of Indians, but it's still the ones with all of the ???s

Edited by Prometheon

The last time played

The film, your story told

The stranger shadowed

So awkward and unaware

You knew so little

There was a time when the seasons ran

Colours so quick of firm description

And truth kissed your life

Automatic and assured

But tonight forbearance beckons

In the small hours I founder and quake

The child discarded may have been of another

That I knew nothing of

To cover her tracks

Only days after I took the ring

im going back to watching 2010.

That djangos site has pretty cheap CD's... Don't seem to have a huge catalouge though.

mymusic is awesome, I use it for all of my online CD/DVD purchases. If they don't have something listed, just email them and they usually quickly get it in stock and put it in the site, even if it's a single or something. Awesome customer service. When I lived in a little town I used it all of the time because we only had one CD store and they only carried like top 20 stuff and everything else you would have to have ordered in for like, $30 - $40.

mymusic.com is good because they don't even require a credit card, which was awesome when I was 14 'cause it meant I could actually order something online, it just takes longer to get your stuff that way because they have to receive your cheque/money order and process it before shipping. They used to ship all of their CD's out with free bubble gum too, it's a shame they don't do that anymore.

i used to like owning them, but they got to be a pain in the ass. i only had around 330 when i sold them all, and they were taking up too much room. plus, if i wanted to listen to a whole bunch of random shit, i'd have to keep changing them out of my cd changer. now, i just scroll through a list and queue up a bunch of tracks.