Prometheon

Matthew Good - Hospital Music

We'll probably have to wait until Summer for the album. Too long, but it'll come soon enough. Not only am I looking forward to the album, but I'm looking forward to another tour. I'm in New York and haven't gotten to see Matt Good live yet...I'm at the point now where I'm old enough and have the money to travel so when tour dates start getting announced I'm picking a date and getting a goddamn ticket. I don't care if I have to fly to Vancouver, Calgary...whatever. I'm effing going. Toronto or Buffalo would probably be ideal in terms of price and distance since they aren't that far, but I wouldn't mind going somewhere further away...after all I do want to travel the world.

I'm so pissed off that I missed the acoustic tour last year. I would have loved to hear Fine Art of Falling Apart, Sort of a Protest Song...all the songs he played LIVE and in an intimate setting. The videos on youtube are amazing. I can't let an opportunity to see him live pass me again. I wonder if he'll tour with a band again for the album or another acoustic tour...either way I'm still going.

even i went to buffalo to see him. what's your excuse?

It would be cool if the drawings were a part of it, but I see them as more liner notes material. The cover needs to be something a little more striking (and, like, not done in a notebook while in a haze of meds).

what if i photographed my pink elephant on a stretcher? i would call that striking.