Prometheon

Matthew Good - Hospital Music

Girl Wedged Under The Front A Firebird

Best. Title.

I'm assuming Matthew accidentally left out an "of" inbetween "front" and "a".

But yeah, I am, how the Brits say, "chuffed" to see that kind of title.

Edit: Kind of makes me want to trade my 6000 LE for a Firebird. ;)

Edited by nerd glasses

I am not upset about "Can't Get Shot" not being on it. It's so old at this point and I think it would just make it seem like less new material overall. But still, he may have recorded it and so it could come out as a web site release b-side or something.

As for the rest of the tracklisting, it looks freakin' awesome and the fact that a 10 minute song is going to open up the album makes me extremely excited. That kinda thing is exactly what I'm into...completely different tactics and such. I can't wait to hear She's In It For The Money. I don't know if I should immediately put that track on when I get the album or just listen to it all the way through. I should probably listen all the way through first :b

I'm glad that there aren't many songs on the album that we already know but maybe there will be some studio quality b-sides which will be cool.

I just downloaded and listened to the two songs he's covering and I'm really curious to hear his version of Moon Over Marin, it doesn't sound very Matthew-esque which is great.

i just read your (anton) update on website (yay for rss feeds!). i like the street team idea. i'd gladly put up flyers around halifax to help promote his album. and we should have t shirts, man! t-shirts! i don't know what they'd say. something like: "hey! did you hear that prick matthew good has a new album?"

Edited by 13chris13

wtf happened to cant get shot in the back!!!

Oh Jesus, I didn't even notice that. Didn't he explicitly state that it would be on this record?

Bonus Track?!?

Seriously, I doubt it. But I'm guessing there will be quite a few b-sides this time around given that he anticipated possibly making a double record.

If I Was A Tidal Wave

Breath of a Nation

Can't Get Shot In The Back

Prost-Elite (Though he may have simply changed the title)

Edited by haircut-rabbit