Prometheon

Matthew Good - Hospital Music

it seems that hospital music is being released on august 6th in the USA. its $25.98 but if you buy something 5$ the shipping is free

edit: its 18.49bp on amazon uk with a august 7th release

I requested the day off work, so I can go into Canada that day, and do CD shopping, and pick up the CD.

no offence, but if you take the day off of work you move from fan to fanatic. Once again no offence, just my opinion.

I have no problem doing this, in fact, it has become my tradition of sorts starting with the release of Avalanche. If I have personal days at work, I am going to use them. Matt is not the only person I have taken time off just to buy a CD.

I have no problem doing this, in fact, it has become my tradition of sorts starting with the release of Avalanche. If I have personal days at work, I am going to use them. Matt is not the only person I have taken time off just to buy a CD.

and an fyi... new world records on elmwood will have hospital music on tuesday (assuming customs cooperate). no need to go to canada.

I got an email this morning saying my copy was shipped. I ordered it from Mymusic.com

Of course I would have ordered that signed copy from Maple Music, but I had already ordered it the day before from mymusic. oh well.

and an fyi... new world records on elmwood will have hospital music on tuesday (assuming customs cooperate). no need to go to canada.

they may or may not have it, but it will be an imported price, that is way over inflated, so since i have the day, i am going up to Canada, it is my tradition.

I'd like to add that Mymusic.com has the album for 11.99 for US customers. They were offering free shipping for orders of 25 bucks or more, but now it's 29.98. You can upgrade to expedited shipping for just a dollar.

So if you have some other CD's you might wanna pick up (I got a couple of Canadian discs I'd been meaning to pick up for 9.99 a piece), it's a good deal for people who are willing to wait a week or so for the album.

Edited by joeposh