Shiri

I'm Coming To Canada!

Damn. No jamming with Meg and I :angry:

Whoa, wait, is Meg starting the band with YOU? ;) If so, that's awesome!

Do you have some sort of spider sense for when somebody types 'Meg'? Like you suddenly feel your self respect lower and you must rush to the computer, or your balls suddenly disappear and you know that somebody must have mentioned her?

Jesus guy, I'd almost forgiven you. I was kind of already on the computer when it was mentioned, so I wasn't rushing to anything. I asked a legitimate question. Meg told me she wanted to start a band with one of her friends, I wondered who, so he mentions jamming with her and the obvious question popped up. Excuse me for being curious, motherfucker. What, you like her too, or are you just a prick?

Edited by kirbenvost

Ignoring all the flaming going on...

Yeah, Meg and I realised that we actually live pretty close to each other, and so when she gets back I'm probably gonna drive up there and we'll just see what happens. She has a drum kit, which makes stuff a lot easier for me, and we got a small list of songs together that we'll just mess around with.

Nothing serious (we don't even have like, another guitarist or bass or anything) but it should be a fun time.

Ignoring all the flaming going on...

Yeah, Meg and I realised that we actually live pretty close to each other, and so when she gets back I'm probably gonna drive up there and we'll just see what happens. She has a drum kit, which makes stuff a lot easier for me, and we got a small list of songs together that we'll just mess around with.

Nothing serious (we don't even have like, another guitarist or bass or anything) but it should be a fun time.

Cool, songs you guys made up or already existing? I guess I'll PM you to keep this topic on topic.

On the flaming: In retrospect, that was a rather good burn. And my post did make me sound like a wanker. If Kirk's the resident burnmaster, then I guess I shouldn't take it as a personal vendetta or anything. I tend to take these things a little too seriously because I was the kid everyone picked on. So, I'll try to curb my enthusiasm and not get so offended.

Back to the topic. Did your dad just say you couldn't go?

Edited by kirbenvost

No, he doesn't tell me what to do. But I needed a favor from him in order to go and he refused so I couldn't go. And I also started having seconds thoughts about coming at a time like this and leaving all my friends and family here. I guess I can always come some time else.

there is always next year, just start saving some money, contact OTP so he can get started on some short term money making investments, and you will more then likely have enough money for the trip. and if you make enough you could more then likely bring the girlfriend along so you can join the mile high club.

just dont come during the winter, you may not forgive us for the very cold weather.