Ruettiger

New Movies That Look Interesting To Me

umm i was going to say are u serious, but i wont.

Flags of Our Fathers

and

The Prestige

tomorrow!!! yay

Haha, actually I was serious. Why is that weird?

And I don't know what you're all seeing in The Prestige. It must be a guy thing.

i knew u were serious after i looked more at who said it. at first i thought. oh man what a fruity guy. but then....it wasnt a guy!!!! so my apologies beth. go see the movie(s).

im a big movie fan, and i havent seen anything good in months. since pirtaes came out. day 1. so this is a big thing, even if there arent that many commericals what i have seen, and what i have missed the past few months makes this all the better. i plan to go tomororw.

Apocalypto by the infamous Mel Gibson looks like it might be ok.

It was a good movie, definitely worth seeing. There was a decent amount of gore, just like any Mel Gibson movie. But if you like most of mel gibsons movies, you should go see it.

Apocalypto by the infamous Mel Gibson looks like it might be ok.

It was a good movie, definitely worth seeing. There was a decent amount of gore, just like any Mel Gibson movie. But if you like most of mel gibsons movies, you should go see it.

I shall see it! Thanks. ;)

Grind House looks like it's going to kick major ass. Not only is it a twin bill of movies directed Robert Rodriguez's "Planet Terror" and

Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof" but there are going to be trailers for possible future "Grind House" features situated between both movies.

Nicolas Cage was announced as playing Dr. Fu Manchu in "Werewolf Women of the SS". Word is that Rob Zombie will be directing that trailer.

IMDB Page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462322/

YouTube Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRp7gdGJAyc