Monkey

Clerks 2

I HAD A MIND-GASM!!! I know, there were/are a lot of nay sayers worried that this movie will tarnish the reputation of the original, but honestly, I'd say they're mistaken. my new favorite movie of 2006.

Me too. I really, genuinely loved this flick. Kevin Smith has been redeemed at last.

I went in with no knowledge of anything in the movie, having avoided all previews and wite-ups, and it surprised me around every corner. Even if you didn't like the first one, you will probably like this one.

not true, my friend and I forced his woman to come. she HATED the first one (to the point of calling it one of the worst movies ever) and after seing this one, shes considering re-watching the first one to give it another chance.

Clerks II was awesome. I just got back from the theatre. I worried it's not gonna do so well at ye olde box office though, seeing as everyone is drooling over Pirates 2 and the fact that there were only three other people in the theatre with me when I saw it. But in spite of all that, I have to say that Kevin Smith does all his fans proud with this one.

i thought it was alright...if i saw it back when i was Kevin Smith/comic book superfan, i'm sure I would have liked it a lot more.

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
the funniest part was Randal's rant on LOTR vs. Star Wars (he was right about everything he said, including that all three lord of the rings were boring).

I thought the dance sequence was a little unnecessary.

and is "Ass to Mouth" as common of a sexual thing as the movie makes it out to be?

Edited by sodamntired

great movie, now i kinda want to go rent dogma chasing amy and mallrats just to watch all of his movie in a week.

i left out jersey girl cause that wasnt a movie, that was just crap.