Crusader

worst sounding?

I know most of you will say all MG's songs are great but you have to admit there are some you just don't like.

I don't like Coming out in Purple too much lol, it's a little too strange for me and I also don't like Daddy's Got a Brand New Van. Some of BonTempo is just too creepy.

I remember not liking some of those pre-MGB songs. Part of it had to do with poor sound quality and others that just were plain, not good. Some may find this surprising but one of my least favorite songs by him is "Load Me Up". It's not that i hate it, it's just one of my least favorites for sure! I don't care too much for "Carmelina" either.

I have never heard any of the songs you mentioned Crusader.

On LOTGA, I don't love most of the songs, but they're alright. For a long time I couldn't stand "Every Name Is My Name" and one or two others, but they're OK now.

I love Load Me Up. ;) "I'm frantic, so load me up. It seems so practiced, me fu**ing this up" . Good stuff. :angry:

I don't ;) the lyrics are ok but the music doesnt sound to be from MG... I wouldnt ever identify that song with Matt... just because his voice is unique and there is no doubt about it, but it is not the kinda song that i would say represents MG's music...

Blubird is good when you appreciate it. The lyrics are excellent.

"Assassins by trade

Twisting in the blade

Murder in the lullaby"

It's impossible for me to dislike that kind of stuff.

yes, Adam... i also love "hopeless" lyrics:

"Lost out on this highway the passing cars, they blind me

because I would be there if I was a better man

Even at the end of the hallway I still feel so far away

because I would be there if I was a better man

'Cause I'm hopeless but I don't know it

I would I suppose if I was a better man"

but I dont like the music in that song... that's why this song is at the bottom of my list

I actually like some country music, and I like the fact that Matt's not afraid to do something different. But yeah, everyone has a different opinion.

In the words of Mr. Good himself:

'Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring'.