wmarskell

Build A New Band

I agree... solo matt is good (Even though I do miss MGB sometimes...)

but in the interest of doing this for fun, an all Canadian supergroup including:

Mike Turner (I know there are a lot of people who dont like OLP, but I thought he was pretty creative and used a lot of cool gadgets and sounds)

Kevin Young (Moist)

Rich Beddoe (Finger Eleven)

Keith Scott (Bryan Adams)

Stuart Chatwood (The Tea Party)

That would be rather amusing actually, as some sort of retarded reality show.

what is the canadian verson of fox? global? cause i dont think anyone at fox would know who the hell those three guys are.

so don't get me wrong or anything ... the new style of matt being solo acoustic is an interesting progression to say the least. his amazing tallent for song writing and musical composition has evolved to the next level ... but having been a fan since the early 90's, there is just something amazing about going to a matt good rock show.

i don't care if it was the old mgb or the newer matt with a band backing him ... matt can rock, there is no denying that. seeing/hearing the material from wrll being preformed live and loud is the definition of a great rock show.

i'd like to see matt get the band back together for at least another tour. christian, pat, and rich are all amazing musicians that complement matt so incredibly well.