jtb

Azalroth And Mines Pointless Conversations

So I'm sure you've stumbled apon this J, I just figured instead of going off topic on the other threads I'd just start a new one dedicated to your pointless and useless conversations.

and you keep making that job sound better and better every day far better then Dell.

Yea well that's government for ya, you get your taxes back in the form of a paycheck...then you just pay more taxes. Eventually it might work out to be even. Too bad I'm done here Aug 18th.

My pointless convo's, I believe it takes two to tango bud. We equally have some really pointless and most often very late night conversations.

Often.. I would say 95% of all of our convos have to meaning or point in the end.. but at times we always make some vailid points

Haha..well I'm hoping to experience the joys of the lax government employee maybe is December

Often.. I would say 95% of all of our convos have to meaning or point in the end.. but at times we always make some vailid points

yeah, i would say that is right considering that most of them are about nun's, family guy, downloading shit and or grilled cheese. but i gotta say, they oddly fun to listen in too.

HAHA tapping some NUNS!!.. maybe I should phone greg and see what he's doing one of these days

?? couldn't tell ya

Edited by jtb

HAHA.. when arn't you lost.. LoL.. I like to keep to myself with points like that and yes I'm on das market.. to long of a distance thing with to much work, and no time to see each other.. it was getting hard and pointless.

Watching clerks so when we watch clerks 2 tonight I'll understand what the hell is going on.

HAHA.. when arn't you lost.. LoL.. I like to keep to myself with points like that and yes I'm on das market.. to long of a distance thing with to much work, and no time to see each other.. it was getting hard and pointless.

well, if your single, i am going to take this advantage to pimp you off.

here you go girls of the bored, josh is the on the left that just bagged. I believe everything is back in working order down there. he enjoys mindless conversations about nothing, and make inapporpriate comments at the right time. he could be yours for 50 nf$ a night.

and while i am at it, kirk is the one on the right. he also enjoys mindless conversations about nothing and making inapporpriate comments at the right time. also he enjoys bagging josh. he could be yours for 50 nf$ a night.

post-11-1153760757.jpg

YOUR MY HERO PIMP GARSKEY!!!!!!!!

Although I think I may do well on my own.. but I'll keep that offer in mind...

And on another note My ball hurt like a bitch for a few days after Krik did that...

Edited by jtb

Figured that would happen bud, long distance relationships are hard as hell to maintain.

I believe it would be better if we called him "Pimp G" or "G-Pimp"

Question: When you two have sex, who is the "guy"?

What the hell is that? Is that the best you can come up with? Pathetic. Clearly Garsk is the "guy" when they are having relations.

And no you will never forget that day JTB, never.

EDIT: Wait...what...we're seein Clerks 2 tonight? Guh...guess I better get some money out unless you downloaded it...please say you downloaded it.

Edited by Azalroth