jtb

Azalroth And Mines Pointless Conversations

what you do with corn on the cob is; leave the last layer of leafs on it, and but it on the bar-b-q until those leafs are black. that way the corn will sweeten. that is my cooking tip for the day.

what you do with corn on the cob is; leave the last layer of leafs on it, and but it on the bar-b-q until those leafs are black. that way the corn will sweeten. that is my cooking tip for the day.

I learned that when I went to BC last summer

are you one of those weirdoes who worship corn?

Yes...thats it.

Theres no other way to cook corn on the cob

Ecnarf:

Yea...you don't even wanna know the horrors that I've had to be witness to living with Garsk and JTB...it's enough to make you stay awake at night clutching your ears and rocking back and forth.

Ya garskey is usually at his best when wearing an apron in the kitchen making me pancakes the morning after a night of hot sex.

That's better.

there's a mental picture that i didnt need to have.... meh, it is almost noon, i can start drinking now to get it out of my mind.

Ya garskey is usually at his best when wearing an apron in the kitchen making me pancakes the morning after a night of hot sex.

That's better.

Your just jelous... that's all..

Pancakes and sex who could ask for anything more

i wanted pancakes so bad this morning before i got out of bed. now i want waffles. but i am too lazy to get the waffle maker out. isn't waffle a great word?

edit: i'm making waffles!

Edited by Lauren

The Fed will be lowering rates, get your money out of T-bills and put it all into waffles! Tasty waffles with lots of syrup!

Waffles! Buy waffles!

Waffles!

EDIT: I wish I had waffles...can ya make some for me?

Edited by Azalroth