Spritzup

If Canada Was Invaded

If Canada Was Invaded, Would You Take Up Arms To Defend Her?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. If Canada Was Invaded, Would You Take Up Arms To Defend Her?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Don't Know

I can see it now... Uncle Erik's Fun Time Militia Brigade.

BAHAHA BEST NAME EVER

That is exactly what it will be called... let our proclamation go throughout the land, Uncle Erik's Fun Time Militia Brigade will be comming to a town near you, and if you aren't feeding us, prepare to be pillaged lol...

Sure you can! the child can also join the brigade and we'll be like one big happy militia family!

wow, it would be just like if you guys lived in alabama. shot gun/bible in one hand, and a child in the other.

Realistically, I'd probably be one of those stone-throwing kids who gets owned by a tank. Seriously though, this is my home, I'm proud to live in such a great country, and I'll be damned if anyone imposed their imperial will over me. I'd fucking fight, but probably with the army. They've got the guns, after all.

Sure you can! the child can also join the brigade and we'll be like one big happy militia family!

sort of like the mansons, aside from the drugs and mind control?

They've got the guns, after all.

jim morrison said in a song "they've got the guns but we've got the numbers"

Edited by Lauren

Ever see that South Park episode where the hippies have their music festival and the only way to get them to leave is by blaring Slayer from the speakers? That was awesome.

But back on topic, all these people who are saying that they'd join or start militias are a bit misguided. Where would they get their weapons, their training, and their support? Foreign backers? Hezbollah has Iran, the IRA had several supporters in the US, FLQ got training in Cuba, and a lot of those terror groups in Europe in the 70s were connected to communist-bloc regimes. As well, AK-47s aren't really as readily available here as they are in, say, Afghanistan or Iraq. The best bet for weapons would be the army. Black market would probably be too expensive and too much of a chance of getting ripped off or caught in a sting.