Corrinshwa

Worst Band....your Thoughts?

One man's favorite is another man's crap....

that being said, I hate all the bands you mentioned and any of them is worthy of the title, but lets not forget...

Black Eyed Peas!

My Humps was the worst thing to happen to music since the Thong Song.

Fucking thank you! My pathetic boyfriend has that humps ringtone on his phone and it's so embarassing in public. He's 36 going on 14 and female! I also think some of the worst shit is any "gansta rap" and dance. Of course I couldn't name off any of the "in" groups/bands but you know what I am sayin.

Oh, lets not forget that "hard-core rocker" Avril Lavigne. She's a fucking laugh and a half if you ask me.

Dream Theatre.  No Emotion.

Wow. How much of Dream Theater have you heard? Dream Theater is amaaaaazing. Sure I guess I can't blame you for having an opinion, but that really shocked me. Dream Theater is actually quite emotional if you take the time to listen to a lot of their best work. Ehh...oh well. In fact, I'm actually listening to them as we speak. So yeah, I like Dream Theater!

Edit: Ah yes, and maybe you could explain what songs you've heard? Go take a listen to songs like Metropolis, Another Day (There's your emotion), Lifting Shadows Off A Dream (More emotion) and yeah, there's plenty to name, I just don't see how anyone could not see the musical genious in them. :/

Oh and it's mainly all their new stuff that is so "metal" and emotionless that I'm not really all that into. These guys have everything between piano ballads and keyboard solos, it really is a musicians band.

Edited by MarketTomato