Lauren

Lance Bass Is Gay

I'd like to see headlines in the news about things that matter, not some rich boy with a less-than-mediocre talent level coming out of the closet.

Now, when George Takei came out, that was a big deal. Why, you may ask? Because he was part of one of the most influential television shows of the last half century. Star Trek was all about the accepting of the others, all about the tolerance and his connection to that message is important and worthy of saying;

we have a whole section for real news. i didn't make this thread so everyone can make fun of lance for being gay. i made it because all these years, people have been saying it and it's true.

I'd like to add that the lead singer of Savage Garden just came out of the closet as well.

To which I said "He was IN the closet? When was that???" Because while Lance Bass is certainly gay....the savage garden news was the least surprising thing I've ever heard.

my mom has the issue of People magazine with Lance Bass and the headline, "i'm gay" and everytime I see it, I just want to photoshop the cover and put someone else's face over Lance's.

that would be fresh, yo. ;)