Lauren

Lance Bass Is Gay

we have a whole section for real news. i didn't make this thread so everyone can make fun of lance for being gay. i made it because all these years, people have been saying it and it's true.

I wasn't making fun of him for being gay. I was saying that it doesn't matter (to the planet) that he's gay.

my mom has the issue of People magazine with Lance Bass and the headline, "i'm gay" and everytime I see it, I just want to photoshop the cover and put someone else's face over Lance's.

that would be fresh, yo.  ;)

That would indeed be fresh, yo.

forgot to add the /end sarcasm to that

i hate how that guy says fresh on the subway dinner theatre commercials. but i also love it.

i love the ikea commercial the most. where the swedish guy sings. i know all the words and i sing with him.

my ex looks a lot like her

at this point i would post a pic of my ex and a pic of topenga, and everyone would say, "whoa, you did date topenga" but i don't have any pics of my ex....so everyone just imagine that i did.