Lauren

Lance Bass Is Gay

Oh yeah, definitely. The first week my ex and I spent together in person we had some looong makeout sessions. We were both virgins and obviously weren't ready for sex (not to mention the circumstances were way too risky for that), but that doesn't mean there wasn't some heavy...stuff going on. Heh, fun times indeed.

when you are in a couple that can't get enough of each other, but you're still in that early stage where you're not sure if you are ready for sex (and one of you is a virgin...guess which one was at the time)

it was seriously fun though

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! I know!

It was you!

He's gay, I know lots of gay people. I just so happen to give a damn about them as opposed to Lance Bass, who's 15 mins of fame were up 7 years ago. I think he's an insult to uncloseted homosexuals everywhere. He's using his homosexuality for publicity, and to stay relevant. Sad...