mself084

Cat Owners Unite!

Best advice... get a dog.

I second that. Cats make me itchy because I'm allergic and they are always so catty. Dogs are uber cool and very friendly. I really would like a dog.

haha the moment I read that, I thought

"Cats are...catty? So are dogs...doggy?"

That was bad, my apologies XD

You know, I heard they have hypo allergenic cats with fur now? I think they were genetically bred so they shed quite a bit less, and their saliva doesn't have the agent in it, that makes people allergic (since they lick themselves to clean themselves, it gets on their fur, which sheds, and gets on you, making you allergic).

Best advice... get a dog.

I second that. Cats make me itchy because I'm allergic and they are always so catty. Dogs are uber cool and very friendly. I really would like a dog.

You need a loving cat. If you weren't allergic that is. My only problem with cats is how much they shed, but otherwise I love them. My parents have this one cat, she's the sweetest thing in the world. If you were ever feeling down she'd be the first to come over and cuddle up to you.

Try lemon or lime juice. Cheaper than the Bitter Apple stuff because you probably already have some in the house, and I've never known a cat that didn't utterly despise the smell and taste of citrus. It's a bit sticky when it dries, though.

We used to discipline our old cat by rubbing a bit of lemon juice on the tip of her nose. Pissed her right off, but sure did teach her a lesson.

Edited by amnemonic

my cats have always been inherently excellent. i don't remember any of them ever doing anything they weren't supposed to. my old kitty used to sleep in the dryer after someone used it because it was warm. my present kitty is the sweetest cat ever. i spent a few days in london at my sister's house and i think she missed me. i went swimming today and i wrnt and sat on the porch steps to dry off and she came up to me for petting. in the winter, i'd wake up to shower for school and then i'd go back up to my room to get dressed and she's be sleeping in my bed, exactly where i had been sleeping. sponging off my body heat.